Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna just take this "TimeOut" to be Perfectly Honest. During the short time I've been here, I have actually and literally felt grateful for this place. I know I know I'm a big nerd. But whatever. The conversations and interactions that I've had with y'all are the REASON I was at AHH.COM to start with. But things fall where they may for a reason and I am the first to admit the irony of "powered by vanilla" was not lost on me.... It sure as shit ain't got nothing to do with chocolate/vanilla or the colors there in. It's all about the 50 shades of shit... another something I picked up from fubar.... ( @Goldie be careful over there... Lots of eyes.)
Anyway. I just wanted to thank everybody who is responsible for creating ABW. And a special s/o for @Reesey girl... It makes a world of difference. Thank You.
@Trini thank you for inspiring this Vomitous Mush....

Everybody else.... If you don't get it... Well then... It's my birthday lol so just try an don't mention it.

Awe,

You are most welcome love! I'm glad you like it!

@Goldie ~ Run me my referral monies please. :)

Thanks!!
MONIES! tenor.gif

I wanna just take this "TimeOut" to be Perfectly Honest. During the short time I've been here, I have actually and literally felt grateful for this place. I know I know I'm a big nerd. But whatever. The conversations and interactions that I've had with y'all are the REASON I was at AHH.COM to start with. But things fall where they may for a reason and I am the first to admit the irony of "powered by vanilla" was not lost on me.... It sure as shit ain't got nothing to do with chocolate/vanilla or the colors there in. It's all about the 50 shades of shit... another something I picked up from fubar.... ( @Goldie be careful over there... Lots of eyes.)
Anyway. I just wanted to thank everybody who is responsible for creating ABW. And a special s/o for @Reesey girl... It makes a world of difference. Thank You.
@Trini thank you for inspiring this Vomitous Mush....

Everybody else.... If you don't get it... Well then... It's my birthday lol so just try an don't mention it.
That's exactly what we want. Happy birthday, Superia Posteria <3

Y'all ladies done being gay?
giphy-4_zpsjtl79nqv.gif

This place is supposed to NOT be an IC we actually want women actively posting :huh:

Relax bruh, I am not the only who referred to ABW as IC 2.0. Shit, even the owner used the same terminology a few times.

If you mark something as a version higher than the original one, then you assume it is going to be somewhat of an improvement, right?

ABW has done everything to correct what was wrong with the IC, right?

IC niggas make up the main population, and they coming over here behaving, right?

So, calling it IC 2.0 is not a stretch.

By officially becoming IC 2.0, I mean when everyone else comes over here.

Think before coming at me with or cosigning dumb shit like this.

I used to be part of the staff here, so I know what it is about. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back