Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
DHqaahzUIAAamMH.jpg

This is obviously only for Meeks, OB, JOSHIE POO and Jazzy.

Cause um.....errybody else old Dena mug. :word?:

Doesn't mean u still can't do those things now and be a millionaire when u reach 40.. well for u. 5...

yYdXx.gif

Looking at social media, these rich folks playing people like a fiddle.

IMG_3448.JPG

Y'all betta stay woke..fuck around and get raped in ya sleep...not me

Lol exactly.

Ok... So there's a collective. Everybody is connected... Sometimes conflicts posts (to me) sound like a massive cosmic snitching...
....if you really are an open mind you have the ability to over hear and over see things... Basically eavesdropping from hundreds even thousands of miles away... Not just anybody but people you are directly connected to cosmically.
Anyway... Conflict sometimes posted shit that was direct reminder... Like within hours.

Like he was delegated to be all "yeah I caught you lookin" for whoever I overheard.... Type of shit....
Fml.
Anyway. I'm glad he's not here.

Lol exactly.

Ok... So there's a collective. Everybody is connected... Sometimes conflicts posts (to me) sound like a massive cosmic snitching...
....if you really are an open mind you have the ability to over hear and over see things... Basically eavesdropping from hundreds even thousands of miles away... Not just anybody but people you are directly connected to cosmically.
Anyway... Conflict sometimes posted shit that was direct reminder... Like within hours.

Like he was delegated to be all "yeah I caught you lookin" for whoever I overheard.... Type of shit....
Fml.
Anyway. I'm glad he's not here.
IMG_4436.GIF

Why the afterdark thread still closed?

AP, when you get outta Sunday school we need to have a conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back