Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I wish that's all it was.... But if that were the case it wouldn't be the first fucking thing I hear as soon as I wake and the last shit I see before I sleep. Be grateful gamble...
I'm a danger to this world b..I be like, God knew that and had mercy on me. Instead of killing me, he put me through trials and tribulations to declaw the animal that I am.

Like fam
IMG_4442.JPG

Do u realize what I can do to people? I see tommorow from 3 months from now.

Oh shit, Happy Birthday. Bout to send u some B-day bread now. U gettin drunk or high?

@Blactivity u get drunk or high last night?

Cool thanks... I prefer smoke and mirrors to the actual devil... I hardly ever drink. And I smoke everyday.... So I don't really get high either....

Bout as effective as sugar pills in the birth control pack... Total placebo but keeps you from forgetting .

I'm a danger to this world b..I be like, God knew that and had mercy on me. Instead of killing me, he put me through trials and tribulations to declaw the animal that I am.

Like fam
View attachment 12260

Do u realize what I can do to people? I see tommorow from 3 months from now.

Well shit... That didn't Google
Tight. I like it. But I am of no consiquence to the people I see and/or hear.

idk if I just experienced a cool milestone or an assassination attempt
Lol exactly.

Ok... So there's a collective. Everybody is connected... Sometimes conflicts posts (to me) sound like a massive cosmic snitching...
....if you really are an open mind you have the ability to over hear and over see things... Basically eavesdropping from hundreds even thousands of miles away... Not just anybody but people you are directly connected to cosmically.
Anyway... Conflict sometimes posted shit that was direct reminder... Like within hours.

Like he was delegated to be all "yeah I caught you lookin" for whoever I overheard.... Type of shit....
Fml.
Anyway. I'm glad he's not here.
I feel u.

Lol.

I don't get high. I don't get drunk. I gets happy homie.
HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzYvMjIwMTc3OC9jdGEtYm9yaW5nLW8uZ2lm.gif

What part are the ppl got shit to say not registering with you?

Got damn thread nazi
I'm sure whatever they have to say, they'll say it this evening

What time you want it open

I wanna just take this "TimeOut" to be Perfectly Honest. During the short time I've been here, I have actually and literally felt grateful for this place. I know I know I'm a big nerd. But whatever. The conversations and interactions that I've had with y'all are the REASON I was at AHH.COM to start with. But things fall where they may for a reason and I am the first to admit the irony of "powered by vanilla" was not lost on me.... It sure as shit ain't got nothing to do with chocolate/vanilla or the colors there in. It's all about the 50 shades of shit... another something I picked up from fubar.... ( @Goldie be careful over there... Lots of eyes.)
Anyway. I just wanted to thank everybody who is responsible for creating ABW. And a special s/o for @Reesey girl... It makes a world of difference. Thank You.
@Trini thank you for inspiring this Vomitous Mush....

Everybody else.... If you don't get it... Well then... It's my birthday lol so just try an don't mention it.

I wanna just take this "TimeOut" to be Perfectly Honest. During the short time I've been here, I have actually and literally felt grateful for this place. I know I know I'm a big nerd. But whatever. The conversations and interactions that I've had with y'all are the REASON I was at AHH.COM to start with. But things fall where they may for a reason and I am the first to admit the irony of "powered by vanilla" was not lost on me.... It sure as shit ain't got nothing to do with chocolate/vanilla or the colors there in. It's all about the 50 shades of shit... another something I picked up from fubar.... ( @Goldie be careful over there... Lots of eyes.)
Anyway. I just wanted to thank everybody who is responsible for creating ABW. And a special s/o for @Reesey girl... It makes a world of difference. Thank You.
@Trini thank you for inspiring this Vomitous Mush....

Everybody else.... If you don't get it... Well then... It's my birthday lol so just try an don't mention it.

I love this post

All I ever read about is what I'm not doing

This made my day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back