Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, y'all in that mf'er all day now. Only you, Goldie, H to OMO, myself and the two super friends be everywhere else

well, im bout to start closing it again during work hours...that actually seemed like it was working the first few times we did it

On my last 7 chapters of Gucci's book. I brought the audio version to ride to on my way to Atlanta. I'll drop a review later :)

This is good and all, but lets get back to you just showing up all willy nilly on ya boy

what up w/ dat?

It feel like the site dead when it isn't because everyone in two threads, this one or the truth or dare one. This thread need to be put out to pasture and force everyone out to the other sub forums.

People talk about movies, sports, music in here and don't even venture into those other places of the site.
yo,,

why the fuck you complain about everything my nigga...??

sometimes niggaz just wanna talk about nothing....

the mods here are pretty good with separating real conversations from mindless chatter...

like shit....

let me have a random thread to geek in....

On my last 7 chapters of Gucci's book. I brought the audio version to ride to on my way to Atlanta. I'll drop a review later :)
make sure you make it a thread, so niggaz won't complain about it.....
:ohoh:

yo,,

why the fuck you complain about everything my nigga...??

sometimes niggaz just wanna talk about nothing....

the mods here are pretty good with separating real conversations from mindless chatter...

like shit....

let me have a random thread to geek in....

Yo my nigga

why you wanna keep complaining about me.
I gave my opinion on something and kept it moving why you have a problem with it.

Yo my nigga

why you wanna keep complaining about me.
I gave my opinion on something and kept it moving why you have a problem with it.
when u gotta good opinion, i call it great......that opinion/suggestion about the money, i immediately co-signed and gave u your props.....

no hesitation...

and i'm the same way about your complaining....

at least i'm consistent
:sup:

do something

If only two threads getting traffic and one is talking about stuff that can go in other sub forum to give it traffic why would you have a problem with it. As a mod you should want traffic everywhere else. I only complained earlier in the year just to go against AP but he was right.

cuz this thread keeps subject threads on subject....

and vice versa...

this is as much of a social site as it is a subject forum.....

sometimes members get on just to say hi, and kill time... post some funny shit that happened to them, or just to see who's online...

this is a good thread for that....

it's great when all sections are popping, but a lot of time conversations will spill into other sections, when this thread gets heavy cuz folk start having specific conversations......

derailing threads with mindless chatter is much much much much much much much more harmful than having a thread where most of the traffic is going do to no one really having anything specific to talk about......

like if we were having a conversation about this or anything else in someone's else's thread about something specific...... they'd be highly annoyed....

If only two threads getting traffic and one is talking about stuff that can go in other sub forum to give it traffic why would you have a problem with it. As a mod you should want traffic everywhere else. I only complained earlier in the year just to go against AP but he was right.

ByWU-kNCIAAk_UV.jpg

cuz this thread keeps subject threads on subject....

and vice versa...

this is as much of a social site as it is a subject forum.....

sometimes members get on just to say hi, and kill time... post some funny shit that happened to them, or just to see who's online...

this is a good thread for that....

it's great when all sections are popping, but a lot of time conversations will spill into other sections, when this thread gets heavy cuz folk start having specific conversations......

derailing threads with mindless chatter is much much much much much much much more harmful than having a thread where most of the traffic is going do to no one really having anything specific to talk about......

like if we were having a conversation about this or anything else in someone's else's thread about something specific...... they'd be highly annoyed....
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back