Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feel like the site dead when it isn't because everyone in two threads, this one or the truth or dare one. This thread need to be put out to pasture and force everyone out to the other sub forums.

People talk about movies, sports, music in here and don't even venture into those other places of the site.

or it could be that people have to go to sleep to go to work in the morning. Well let me speak for myself.

just an idea

but to the best of my abilities, i've been moving posts to the respective threads, but i cant do that all the time...to your point, those discussions need to happen in their respective threads/forums.

I started a thread based on a page full of posts about the subject yesterday, but the community has to make threads. Its not all on the mods

the only person that i know is officially nightcrew is @atribecalledGabi...i would throw @Blactivity, @Remedy, and @Ironman b/c they be in the movie night thread...

i think everyone else works some version of a 9-5 type job, so peak posting tends to happen while they are at work, and maybe a few hours once they get off

It feel like the site dead when it isn't because everyone in two threads, this one or the truth or dare one. This thread need to be put out to pasture and force everyone out to the other sub forums.

People talk about movies, sports, music in here and don't even venture into those other places of the site.
tenor.gif

Yea this thread been pretty slow for the last couple days, it's been the after dark thread people been chillin at

My brother turned 30 today, old ass nigga.
My mom makes picture collages and puts them on social media.
She included this picture, I don't think she gets it.

b83589d4a0f557791b625e1a6f1c5522--th-birthday-decorations-th-birthday-cards.jpg

or it could be that people have to go to sleep to go to work in the morning. Well let me speak for myself.

just an idea

but to the best of my abilities, i've been moving posts to the respective threads, but i cant do that all the time...to your point, those discussions need to happen in their respective threads/forums.

I started a thread based on a page full of posts about the subject yesterday, but the community has to make threads. Its not all on the mods

the only person that i know is officially nightcrew is @atribecalledGabi...i would throw @Blactivity, @Remedy, and @Ironman b/c they be in the movie night thread...

i think everyone else works some version of a 9-5 type job, so peak posting tends to happen while they are at work, and maybe a few hours once they get off

Nah, y'all in that mf'er all day now. Only you, Goldie, H to OMO, myself and the two super friends be everywhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back