Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HellCzar its 500k

I see u pretty broke tho...

K0k56.gif

Now i can hook u up.

But will u remember who fed u when u was hungry.

Who clothed u when u was cold.

giphy.gif

im tempted to click that spoiler but after that nignog trillfate posted that shit he posted last week in a spoiler, im cautious af about spoilers now

Pulling tile off the wall without a glove

:reallydude:
Go on
Great, I got this from a game I play on my phone called amateur surgeon... Staple the wound shut, cauterize it with the lighter to seal the flesh the use the bacon grease as a salve.

Lemme know if it works, ok?

What the many face god post?

on some real shit, im getting squeamish thinking about it

i thought i had a pretty high tolerance for stuff, but that shit

it was some dog or some shit that had some sorta maggot larvae infestation or something. I cant think of what its called, but @Cain saw it and was able to identify what was going on.

the vet or whoever was just taking these big ass chunks of the infected areas and just squeezing them. It was like cheese coming out, and he was just taking the maggot larvae and putting them in a container or something beneath the dog. But they were EVERYWHERE on this dog and leaving these gaping holes where the larvae came out

on some real shit, im getting squeamish thinking about it

i thought i had a pretty high tolerance for stuff, but that shit

it was some dog or some shit that had some sorta maggot larvae infestation or something. I cant think of what its called, but @Cain saw it and was able to identify what was going on.

the vet or whoever was just taking these big ass chunks of the infected areas and just squeezing them. It was like cheese coming out, and he was just taking the maggot larvae and putting them in a container or something beneath the dog. But they were EVERYWHERE on this dog and leaving these gaping holes where the larvae came out
Shoulda just but that bitch down

Besides phone hacks on YouTube all I watch is weird shit like surgeries. That vid Trill posted was nothing.

Go to YouTube and search chiggers or jiggers removal........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back