Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 12015

Pretty sure I've said most of this myself..publicly

U haven't got my attention fam

:hedidit:Da Dooor

Oh that was for the people who didn't know...

Also, a reaffirmation to those people who don't already like you that you are indeed a fucknigga...

I bet you didn't see it from the "angle" that I told though.

Nigga about to call his mom, ol "Is it true? I can take it" ass nigga.

You was probably was a rubber-cement glue sniffing, Ritalin-medicated, homicidal piece of shit special needs kid.

The problem was you nigga. You had like three other siblings, why you was the only one chosen?

I bet this nigga had to run to his service truck like...

friday-red-running-car.gif

Had to take an early lunch to recollect himself.

I don't have your attention? Nigga I was on your mind 10:00 pm on a Saturday night. FOH.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm 34 years old

View attachment 12019

Go head tho..

I am done, unless you have something else to say?

Friends, sorry I had to bring ugliness to this "positive" place.

However, Allergens is a mad dog that has to be put down at times. He needs to be reminded who the masters are...

He is like that retarded friend you had while growing up. He is the guy that plays too much or you have to remind not to cross certain boundaries through harsh words or violence every few years.

Oh that was for the people who didn't know...

Also, a reaffirmation to those people who don't already like you that you are indeed a fucknigga...

I bet you didn't see it from the "angle" that I told though.

Nigga about to call his mom, ol "Is it true?" ass nigga.

You was probably was a rubber-cement glue sniffing, Ritalin-medicated, homicidal piece of shit special needs kid.

The problem was you nigga. You had like three other siblings, why you was the only one chosen?

I bet this nigga had to run to his service truck like...

View attachment 12017

Had to take an early lunch to recollect himself.

I don't have your attention? Nigga I was on your mind 10:00 pm on a Saturday night. FOH.

Whats wrong it ritalin?

I am done, unless you have something else to say?

Friends, sorry I had to bring ugliness to this "positive" place.

However, Allergens is a mad dog that has to be put down at times. He needs to be reminded who the masters are...

He is like that retarded friend you had while growing up. He is the guy that plays too much or you have to remind not to cross certain boundaries through harsh words or violence every few years.
Lol..what universe do u live in bruh ?

So i can have her and candy ok bet
2ilmpi1.jpg

Lol..what universe do u live in bruh ?

You should be asking yourself that same question.

With your general temperament; long-term job tenure; and the fact more niggas are tired of paying high prices for Comcast's crappy service, you could be out of a job anytime without a high school diploma.

How about you start attending school online? I am sure we can all live without your personal insights that only you think are clever and the stolen GIFs from Boxden.

Be able to tell your kids the ultimate comeback story, from your fucked up childhood to getting your HS diploma at 34-years old.

Give them no reason not to be their best.

I will be rooting for you though.

You should be asking yourself that same question.

With your general temperament; long-term job tenure; and the fact more niggas are tired of paying high prices for Comcast's crappy service, you could be out of a job anytime without a high school diploma.

How about you start attending school online? I am sure we can all live without your personal insights that only you think are clever and the stolen GIFs from Boxden.

Be able to tell your kids the ultimate comeback story, from your fucked up childhood to getting your HS diploma at 34-years old.

Give them no reason not to be their best.

I will be rooting for you though.

Bruh, I'm more offended at ur overall effort to offend me than what ur saying.

Like you live in the reality where sitcoms are real. Stop dancing wit it me, ion like to dance.

Stop tryna hit me and hit me

:icu:

Bruh, I'm more offended at ur overall effort to offend me than what ur saying.

Like you live in the reality where sitcoms are real. Stop dancing wit it me, ion like to dance.

Stop tryna hit me and hit me

:icu:

I know you don't care. Quoting someone else, you may be a sociopath.

Your love for your wife is questionable.

You are probably low-key jealous that your kids are having a better childhood than you.

Oh yeah, you are not worth the bold text.

I know you don't care. Quoting someone else, you may be a sociopath.

Your love for your wife is questionable.

You are probably low-key jealous that your kids are having a better childhood than you.

Oh yeah, you are not worth the bold text.
I'd like to think I had a better childhood than they've had so far. I was allowed to go all up down and through my city.

Wit today's society they can't be that free..
:shrug3:That's life tho..

Ok...ur obliviously a person wit a lot of integrity or something, cause ur insults are like insults that would work in the 60's or 70's when niggaz dressed like JJ Evans and gave a fuck about Mrs.Sammi who sold nickle now and laters to the neighborhood kids..

I grew up hard my nigga, words don't hurt my feelings. Could give a fuck what u think or if U thought we was friends or some shit..

Eat a dick, and tell ya grandma to suck one

:sup:U have no idea how much I feel myself..

If I was u, id kill myself IMG_3546.PNG

Im watching Big Freedia: Queen of Bounce. This one male dancer on her team, Flash, isn't my usual type, but his demeanor and personality is attractive, which has made him so attractive. Even his accent when he's angry got me like:lipbite:.

Ever been so attracted to someone's personality who normally you wouldn't be physically attracted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back