Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im watching Big Freedia: Queen of Bounce. This one male dancer on her team, Flash, isn't my usual type, but his demeanor and personality is attractive, which has made him so attractive. Even his accent when he's angry got me like:lipbite:.

Ever been so attracted to someone's personality who normally you wouldn't be physically attracted to?

So u like twinkle toe dancing niggas, duly noted.

SN: this is a thread.

So u like twinkle toe dancing niggas, duly noted.

SN: this is a thread.
Lmfao. Don't do that man. I dont think he's a twerker or anything.

And I thought it was a thread, but I honestly wasn't about to search for it. Just my random thought lol.:cont:

Lmfao. Don't do that man. I dont think he's a twerker or anything.

And I thought it was a thread, but I honestly wasn't about to search for it. Just my random thought lol.:cont:

Nah im not saying it's an already made thread, I'm saying ur question should be it's own thread, but ima let u cook lol

I'd like to think I had a better childhood than they've had so far. I was allowed to go all up down and through my city.

Wit today's society they can't be that free..
:shrug3:That's life tho..

Ok...ur obliviously a person wit a lot of integrity or something, cause ur insults are like insults that would work in the 60's or 70's when niggaz dressed like JJ Evans and gave a fuck about Mrs.Sammi who sold nickle now and laters to the neighborhood kids..

I grew up hard my nigga, words don't hurt my feelings. Could give a fuck what u think or if U thought we was friends or some shit..

Eat a dick, and tell ya grandma to suck one

:sup:U have no idea how much I feel myself..

If I was u, id kill myselfView attachment 12036

You just proved everything I have been saying. Thanks.

Im watching Big Freedia: Queen of Bounce. This one male dancer on her team, Flash, isn't my usual type, but his demeanor and personality is attractive, which has made him so attractive. Even his accent when he's angry got me like:lipbite:.

Ever been so attracted to someone's personality who normally you wouldn't be physically attracted to?
Yup.

What's the top 3

21820372_1926252594297347_4423399290735427584_n.jpg

Moesha was garbage. It still comes on tv.

Family Matters
Fresh Prince
Martin

I watched these habitually and still watch Martin on BET almost every week night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back