Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Hart apologized for cheating to his wife and kids on instagram :df:

Funny how his wife last month was tryna play his ex wife about her not being the side piece and then....:cont:
Reason no. 1000 why you take out your frustrations with your partner and not engage in any petty activities with their exes

@JazzyBella ....

I'm still waiting on my exclusive photo....

View attachment 11996

source.gif

Kevin Hart apologized for cheating to his wife and kids on instagram :df:

Funny how his wife last month was tryna play his ex wife about her not being the side piece and then....:cont:

Quite frankly his 2nd wife was naive to think he wouldn't cheat on her as well.

Not sure why he got married again to begin with. Especially when you know you gonna cheat again b/c of who you are.

@Marvin Sapp, this is the second time you crossed me in the last two weeks.

You really don't see this situation realistically and understand who you are fucking with...

I can slice and dice your ass in too many different ways. It is not even funny.

I guess when you don't have a high school diploma, along with having ADHD and some type of personality disorder, then the aforementioned behavior is expected.

Encouraging you to seek a gig that allows you to express your creativity, telling you to go talk to a therapist, and defending you to people when they talk shit about you are examples of how I really tried to be a friend to you.

At the tender age of 7, even your own mother didn't want you when she sent you out-of-state to live with your auntie, and didn't even contact you for 7-years afterwards. Instead of valuing the love and companionship that you can offer as her only son, your mother valued new dick and the safety of your unborn baby step-brother from possible molestation and murder by you. She invited you back home when your step brother was old enough to communicate well if there is problem and big enough to defend himself from you.

I should have followed your mother's lead, seeing you as a problem and not a person. Lesson learned.

How is everyone doing this beautiful morning? :)

@Marvin Sapp, this is the second time you crossed me in the last two weeks.

You really don't see this situation realistically and understand who you are fucking with...

I can slice and dice your ass in too many different ways. It is not even funny.

I guess when you don't have a high school diploma, along with having ADHD and some type of personality disorder, then the aforementioned behavior is expected.

Encouraging you to seek a gig that allows you to express your creativity, telling you to go talk to a therapist, and defending you to people when they talk shit about you are examples of how I really tried to be a friend to you.

At the tender age of 7, even your own mother didn't want you when she sent you out-of-state to live with your auntie, and didn't even contact you for 7-years afterwards. Instead of valuing the love and companionship that you can offer as her only son, your mother valued new dick and the safety of your unborn baby step-brother from possible molestation and murder by you. She invited you back home when your step brother was old enough to communicate well if there is problem and big enough to defend himself from you.

I should have followed your mother's lead, seeing you as a problem and not a person. Lesson learned.

How is everyone doing this beautiful morning? :)
Lol this nigga opened his 'Allergens folder' and went to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back