Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick i follow on snapchat be selling pussy. But she be doing raw blow jobs fir 60 dollars. All i can think of is motherfucking AIDS. Like military towns have high std rates and shit. Just ugh
no judgment but what kinda content do she put out for u to wanna follow her?

Have Goapele & Rosario Dawson even been seen in the same room?

6a453b42b76fa8774121761f94f5fd37--beautiful-people-beautiful-women.jpg

tp8jHlv_d.jpg

giphy.gif

I got a confession to make, and I dunno how yall will react to it. I just hope you don't judge me.

Ok this hard for me so plz bare wit me. Ummm...I...wow...ok I...had put my car in park while waiting for my food at the drive-thru today.

I'M SORRY! I KNOW Y'ALL FROWN UPON THAT KINDA THING! I had to b/c I was tryin to reach for my wallet. Please don't forsake me!

giphy_zpsjauv1pfz.gif

This chick wants yo bet me on the fight. If she wins she gets my labor for handy man stuff.
I don't know what I should choose if I win, I said full service message (happy ending), she said nothing sexual smh. What's a fair bet

This chick wants yo bet me on the fight. If she wins she gets my labor for handy man stuff.
I don't know what I should choose if I win, I said full service message (happy ending), she said nothing sexual smh. What's a fair bet
Lmfaoooooo. She gotta rub you down. That’s close. Unless you don’t like being massaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back