Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
21689893_853511574819635_7814298158728478720_n.jpg

:clawd2:

Got my Note 8 BITCHES!

I liked. Anyone thinking about gettin the new iPhone...don't. It's pretty much a Note wit an Apple logo.

Got my Note 8 BITCHES!

I liked. Anyone thinking about gettin the new iPhone...don't. It's pretty much a Note wit an Apple logo.

I am still trying to decide which version to get. X or 8 plus or 7 plus. My current iPhone is more than 3 years old and still works very well but I want a bigger phone.

I am still trying to decide which version to get. X or 8 plus or 7 plus. My current iPhone is more than 3 years old and still works very well but I want a bigger phone.

Wit apple, folks are only paying for the name. Definitely not the feature. They'r playing catch up.

This chick i follow on snapchat be selling pussy. But she be doing raw blow jobs fir 60 dollars. All i can think of is motherfucking AIDS. Like military towns have high std rates and shit. Just ugh

and im still here with my galaxy 2 :foh1:

Which year did your galaxy first came out?

I want to change phone so bad because I love playing with new toys but my 3-yo phone still works perfectly well. Errrrrrrrrr! Why doesn't it die already!

This chick i follow on snapchat be selling pussy. But she be doing raw blow jobs fir 60 dollars. All i can think of is motherfucking AIDS. Like military towns have high std rates and shit. Just ugh

Just ugh for anyone considering paying for any type of sex....
If you payin you ain't slayin....
An that shit just ain't acceptable.

Which year did your galaxy first came out?

I want to change phone so bad because I love playing with new toys but my 3-yo phone still works perfectly well. Errrrrrrrrr! Why doesn't it die already!

It's only a few years old but it dropped a bunch of times without any case, so it's beat df up. I'm about to upgrade soon but idk which phone to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back