Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find it hilarious that Nas and Niki are actually a thing now after real lady had been saying it for years....

like i said this before when they first starting hanging tough,

but the recent shit is hilarious

i find it hilarious that Nas and Niki are actually a thing now after real lady had been saying it for years....

like i said this before when they first starting hanging tough,

but the recent shit is hilarious

Only thing I remember that nutty chick sayin is Nas wanted to fuck her lol I dont remember her sayin Nas and Nicki were fuckin around

17495127_662733377232144_1692909871374008320_n.jpg

Why not both

That's the shit about those 4 Nas albums, any time u listen to one of em, ur gonna think that's the best Nas album ever made.

Still rollin with Illmatic tho

1-3 weeks into the situation

You all out on a date with other group of friends, your girl/dude goes to the restroom, you standing there conversing with the rest of the group.

Your date is coming outta the restroom and stops and gets a sip of water at the water fountain or goes to stand in line to buy something at the concessions.

Shots rang out and all hell break loose, you and the group of friends standing at gate 10E, the restroom/concession area is at 14E Lol, you can see her but you see them shots too, she takes off, but she/he trips and falls.

What do you do Lol

Are you at fault for not going back and waiting on her/him?

Just a topic that piss'd off a bunch of ppl few nights ago Lol

Last edited:
if you worth a damn, you go back to look for her if you the dude

if its a chick, i would expect her to duck for cover

if you worth a damn, you go back to look for her if you the dude

if its a chick, i would expect her to duck for cover

So, you're risking getting shot to go back and look for the chick, again I'm just asking?

You're putting your life on the line for a chick is what you're saying? again I'm just asking

So, you're risking getting shot to go back and look for the chick, again I'm just asking?

You're putting your life on the line for a chick is what you're saying? again I'm just asking

well, i wouldnt ever feel at peace with myself that i was out with someone's daughter, there was an incident, and i didnt do shit about it but cover up

I didnt say i would try to apprehend the gunman or anything like that, but as a father of a girl, i would feel some type of way that a dude took my daughter out somewhere and didnt think enough of her once shit popped off and only thought about self preservation.

well, i wouldnt ever feel at peace with myself that i was out with someone's daughter, there was an incident, and i didnt do shit about it but cover up

I didnt say i would try to apprehend the gunman or anything like that, but as a father of a girl, i would feel some type of way that a dude took my daughter out somewhere and didnt think enough of her once shit popped off and only thought about self preservation.

Understand all that what you said, I get it. We all have a heart.

What I am asking, are you going back to go and get her or if it was you standing in line and you trip, are you looking for her to come back and get yo ass Lol

Prime example cuz I see you need one, all this PC crap gotta go breh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back