Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand all that what you said, I get it. We all have a heart.

What I am asking, are you going back to go and get her or if it was you standing in line and you trip, are you looking for her to come back and get yo ass Lol

Prime example cuz I see you need one, all this PC crap gotta go breh

NIGGA

i just said i would go and look for her, and i wouldnt expect her to look for me

here you go with that selective reading shit

Shorty calling me like

"Oh my God D, they shooting out here....where you at?!!"

giphy.gif

yo i swear that nigga spice adams stole my entire comedic swag....

that shit be surreal, it's like i'm watching myself

If she don't come back, that means she don't care about you and never liked you nigga Lol

Ole I'ma risk it all for her ass nigga

oh...so you the type duck behind ya lady if some shit pop off?

oh, say that then

Understand all that what you said, I get it. We all have a heart.

What I am asking, are you going back to go and get her or if it was you standing in line and you trip, are you looking for her to come back and get yo ass Lol

Prime example cuz I see you need one, all this PC crap gotta go breh

Id look for her when the shots stop. Dumb as hell to be running out in the open to cover somebody while the shots are going off. But i aint gonna leave without her.

I just wanna take this time to thank the Lord for allowing me to see another year. I can say I am truly blessed to be surrounded by family & friends who love me.

On this day I was born. Granted the honor of being the eldest son to two of the best parents a child could ever have. Sibling to the best sister a brother could ever have. For that I am thankful.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable day

i find it hilarious that Nas and Niki are actually a thing now after real lady had been saying it for years....

like i said this before when they first starting hanging tough,

but the recent shit is hilarious

Bruh she legit got the shining.

It always be the fried ones that be the most on point...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back