Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to post on page 1982 my born year, but y'all flew through that shit

Reesey I see you nosigned that. You know me. Correct your actions.

Sincerely,

Me

tumblr_ny8hzihD9h1rlafseo1_400.gif

I've come to realize that I hate everything nice, I hate peaceful shit... shit gimme sum anarchy and shit... deep down I really like being the villain

I think if I could have a base(earning potential) I would consider Africa. Over the last year or so I have met with people that talk about doing business in Africa and travel back and forth but it always seem to hit a road block. I think my wife would won't to do a ton of research on schools and stuff to make that leap. Her grandparents werefrom Aruba( I have been) but she has never been so we are going to travel there next year. But we will see. We said we are going to Africa in the next couple of years but where she wants to go and where I want to go are so far apart I don't know if it can be done in one trip.
splitting it into 2 trips is what I'd recommend if u got a kid. doing the 2 trips can be manageable tho, I got links if u want em.

a couple of years is enough time to do your research, I met a few ppl who r taking steps to move to Ghana, Nigeria and Ethiopia. usually property n construction

This forum bout to slow to a crawl, we gone forget who everyone is with all these dang name and pic changes.

Only the "real" ones have they true pics for they avi's.

this'll get'er going @MarcyDarcy
giphy.gif
my avi is my true pic!!!

@MarcyDarcy my interest are Ethiopia but she wants to visit the more metropolitan places like Joberg.
no! if she's gonna go to South Africa, at least Cape Town. it's beautiful. Jo-berg is cool but it's very Western and prides itself as such. safety aint too good there either. Zimbabwe is good too if she wants Southern africa, more chilled out than South Africa but just as beautiful

no! if she's gonna go to South Africa, at least Cape Town. it's beautiful. Jo-berg is cool but it's very Western and prides itself as such. safety aint too good there either. Zimbabwe is good too if she wants Southern africa, more chilled out than South Africa but just as beautiful
I will let her know. She is more comfortable in cities where I am more of a country man

I will let her know. She is more comfortable in cities where I am more of a country man
If she is comfortable in cities then Addis and Nairobi should be good. Addis is less developed but probably the best compromise between what the 2 of y'all want. Nairobi is very developed but still has culture, n is very close (1-4hrs) to the country and safari spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back