Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good. work has got more demanding so I'm tired, but I took a brief trip back to the states and that recharged me.

how about you fam?
I ok. Dealing with trying to figure out how to help family and what I am going to do with my house in St Thomas or what used to be my house. Still recovering from the ceremony and realizing I am really tired of living in the states but good. Where are you now?

What does that mean exactly. Is he gay? Or has this wearing woman's clothes just gone too far? You are a yute man maybe you can explain.
What I meant is, more people are becoming accepting of gay/transexual people, and because of that and what he's wearing in the picture, I'm assuming that he's always been that way and is comfortable being who he truly is in public.

I think that's more realistic than say, people being hypnotized into wearing clothes typically associated with women. I could be wrong, and this could be a cry for attention, or something else, anything's possible. But that's my take on it.

:scust:

21576824_1576752525722871_6704173739778506752_n.jpg
706e1925a00a31638dabea36627f9022_zpsdh53rmt3.png

I ok. Dealing with trying to figure out how to help family and what I am going to do with my house in St Thomas or what used to be my house. Still recovering from the ceremony and realizing I am really tired of living in the states but good. Where are you now?
I'm sorry to hear fam. I hope it wasn't more than material impact? tho that too is haard to recover from. worst climate unrest there's been in a while.

do you have plans of leaving the usa or is it temporary frustration? I'm in Europe right now, for my sins

Don’t yall love when the truth comes to the light or when you think something going on and then the proof shows you, you were right all along?

My mom always said what’s done in the dark shall come to the light. What don’t come out in the wash, come out in the rinse.

That shit is so true!!! This is why I try my hardest to remain honest.

I'm sorry to hear fam. I hope it wasn't more than material impact? tho that too is haard to recover from. worst climate unrest there's been in a while.

do you have plans of leaving the usa or is it temporary frustration? I'm in Europe right now, for my sins
Mrs. Dread and I have been discussing it for about two years now but we are not sure where we want to live. She doesn't want to move back to Trinidad and St. Thomas just became harder to think about. Also, our businesses are completely based here.

Mrs. Dread and I have been discussing it for about two years now but we are not sure where we want to live. She doesn't want to move back to Trinidad and St. Thomas just became harder to think about. Also, our businesses are completely based here.
Have u thought about Africa? Ghana is fam friendly

Have u thought about Africa? Ghana is fam friendly
I think if I could have a base(earning potential) I would consider Africa. Over the last year or so I have met with people that talk about doing business in Africa and travel back and forth but it always seem to hit a road block. I think my wife would won't to do a ton of research on schools and stuff to make that leap. Her grandparents werefrom Aruba( I have been) but she has never been so we are going to travel there next year. But we will see. We said we are going to Africa in the next couple of years but where she wants to go and where I want to go are so far apart I don't know if it can be done in one trip.

This forum bout to slow to a crawl, we gone forget who everyone is with all these dang name and pic changes.

Only the "real" ones have they true pics for they avi's.

this'll get'er going @MarcyDarcy
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back