Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
walked outside today

first day in a LONG time that i didnt feel like we were 10ft from the sun

Its a pretty common roll up here, not always called jalapeno popper roll, but Seen a variation of the roll at several sushi joints here in Anchorage. Im sure you'll be able to find a similar one where you're at. Fucking amazing though.

I wish they would be able to make sushi without Rice. Just wrap it in the seaweed somehow and roll it up or something. Would make my life much more enjoyable.

Ive never tried it but i heard of Sushi w/ soba noodles instead of rice

Why cant u eat rice?

The kid locked us out the house. Called my mama to see if she was still out of town, she wasn’t but still far away. She tells me to go find the hidden key to get in her house to get the spare key to my house. She got it hidden in the weirdest place. So, I’m digging for the damn key and I hear a deep ass voice say “uh hey”. It’s a saw next to me so I grab it and turn around scared as hell. Then the dude who been working on my mama house come around the house and say that’s his son. I was about to saw that mf to death. Good thing I didn’t though, if you catch my drift. However, I couldn’t find the key, so I’m still stuck out. I ain’t trippin tho. ☺️

I'm convinced cooking only looks easy. I may have been to harsh on my previous criticism of it

not to me...it only adds more appeal if you into sucking toes and alla dat, but as long as they not chipped or you got that brown toenail thing going on...its all good imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back