Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate this bitch

At some point we gotta stop giving this dude any attention, he thrives off people calling him out for his coon antics. Nobody watches FS1 but racist white people, hell all their black anchors be cooning just like Whitlock with the exception of Shannon Sharpe which got me wondering how FS1 let him slip through the cracks of their racist station.

At some point we gotta stop giving this dude any attention, he thrives off people calling him out for his coon antics. Nobody watches FS1 but racist white people, hell all their black anchors be cooning just like Whitlock with the exception of Shannon Sharpe which got me wondering how FS1 let him slip through the cracks of their racist station.
Same reason Shep Smith is on Fox News and Joe Scarborough is on MSNBC. It's all about entertainment and ratings. Everyone has a role to play, and usually it's nothing more than that. A lot of people with values and principles couldn't fathom doing things that would compromise them. Some people value the security money brings more than other things.

I'm playing catch up but.....I'm convinced all overly attractive women are clinically crazy

Not the regular crazy bc you female but the hey you need try these pills crazy

Last edited:
I'm playing catch up but.....I'm convinced all over attractive women are clinically crazy

Not the regular crazy bc you female but the hey you need try these pills crazy

U might be on to something, but what brought u to this conclusion?

U might be on to something, but what brought u to this conclusion?
Sanaa Lathan and her scoopball

Just looking back thru the annals of time. The writing been on the walls, I just never wanted to read it fml

ya'll, my brother goldie about me make me bleed him

ya'll pray for me lol

Luckily for u today's a nigga's b-day so I wont be online for much longer lol BUT tomorrow, I'll be back to kill ur logic on the show lol

Luckily for u today's a nigga's b-day so I wont be online for much longer lol BUT tomorrow, I'll be back to kill ur logic on the show lol

nah....you wrong and you know it, but at this point, you dont wanna admit it, so you gon try to make me give up

nah...not today pleighboi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back