Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanaa Lathan and her scoopball

Just looking back thru the annals of time. The writing been on the walls, I just never wanted to read it fml

I'd put up w/ some crazy for Sanaa. Her and Regina Hall good friends too.

giphy.gif

the things that would get done to her walls of jericho

50hdp9bhp94k.jpg

I heard RA was overrated

If you ever in the memorial area, check out sushi pop. It's not a fancy restaurant but it's really good. If you go Monday they give you a gift card of the amount you spend.
Ra is very decent.

Niggaz be smug..

They got good decor, presentation, environment, drink selection....all that..and the food is decent...

You might find better in some little local spot off of word of mouth...

But RA not to far behind in quality for real.

My wife put me on to sushi...she know mad spots....But we still fucks with RA

I love sushi. I can only eat sashimi these days so i can stay in ketosis, but i will have a sushi cheat day a few times a year. Got this place that makes a Jalapeno popper roll w/ Tempura shrimp, cream cheese, and Jalepeno. Then cover it in tempura and that spicy mayonnaise looking sauce. They also got a roll with Tempura shrimp, crab, and bacon. Then a ton of other rolls. Everytime i go eat sushi i easily drop 50 bucks. Japanese cuisine is just out of sight.

I love sushi. I can only eat sashimi these days so i can stay in ketosis, but i will have a sushi cheat day a few times a year. Got this place that makes a Jalapeno popper roll w/ Tempura shrimp, cream cheese, and Jalepeno. Then cover it in tempura and that spicy mayonnaise looking sauce. They also got a roll with Tempura shrimp, crab, and bacon. Then a ton of other rolls. Everytime i go eat sushi i easily drop 50 bucks. Japanese cuisine is just out of sight.

Im not big on the cooked rolls & never tried one of them bacom joints

But that Jalapeno Popper Roll sounds good. I needa try that

Im not big on the cooked rolls & never tried one of them bacom joints

But that Jalapeno Popper Roll sounds good. I needa try that

Its a pretty common roll up here, not always called jalapeno popper roll, but Seen a variation of the roll at several sushi joints here in Anchorage. Im sure you'll be able to find a similar one where you're at. Fucking amazing though.

I wish they would be able to make sushi without Rice. Just wrap it in the seaweed somehow and roll it up or something. Would make my life much more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back