Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also didn't know ppl considered smoking weed an "interest"

"wdf"

imagine telling someone you can't be with them because they aren't interested in smoking weed lmaooo

Yeah but that just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Cuz once you bump into someone that is into that sort of stuff, it's a wrap.

We know it don't take much for men to stick their dick in something else hollering about "I didn't feel satisfied. You never wanted to do the things I wanted to do :( :(...she did :("
No mas mam

A gentleman would dead the relationship before it got to that point, I don't understand how people get to the point of cheating, maybe it's like a have my cake and eat it too kind of thing.

So you would accept this?

Or would you rather find someone who can compromise or would at least give those things a try?

It would depend on what areas we connected on too. Im not throwing awesome bae away just because she dont smoke or watch Godfather. But if we cant connect on hardly anything else then we gotta split.

I dont sever connections easy can be hard for me.

But i think this is why dating is so important because you get time to see what that person about and yall got the time to decide do you want this or not.

"wdf"

imagine telling someone you can't be with them because they aren't interested in smoking weed lmaooo

Its a vice i like to do socially like drinking. But i know many folks dont do it and im older so im not bout to convince shawty to do a vice she really against

No mas mam

A gentleman would dead the relationship before it got to that point, I don't understand how people get to the point of cheating, maybe it's like a have my cake and eat it too kind of thing.

Get with someone that you have minimal common interest and you'll see

I agree tho, cheating is inexcusable

Yeah but that just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Cuz once you bump into someone that is into that sort of stuff, it's a wrap.

We know it don't take much for men to stick their dick in something else hollering about "I didn't feel satisfied. You never wanted to do the things I wanted to do :( :(...she did :("

Im more basic than that race if i was to cheat i wouldnt need some bs reason like a need thats not being fulfilled. Id just bounce. Im not saying i would cheat but if i did it wouldnt ve about what bae did or didnt do it would be about me being a selfish dick.

Reactions: Az

"wdf"

I almost got put out of my friend's friend's house bc I was a nonweed smoker. They suggested puttin me out through a window too. Very disrespectful and offensive.
:scust1:

AjNo7kt.gif

No mas mam

Facts...

A cheaters gonna cheat regardless of his surroundings. We try to minimize the chances TRUE but if he wanna cheat he still gonna cheat no matter if yu like the same music the same food the same conversations etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back