Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your opinion

A nigga wouldn't even get a text back after I heard he didn't like madvillainy
I love music just as much as you do, but when I want to discuss it, I usually go online and do it. Most people just aren't into anything past the mainstream to have a clue what madvillainy is. Like the mfs on this site that didn't know who doom was before we brought him up lmao

Still don’t know who Doom is.

But yea I don’t think it’s a crazy requirement. Music is a discussion topic and who the hell wanna discuss muaix with someone who ain’t down to discuss it.

See yall will get with someone and say "they don't have to like what I like" and this and that. Then 5 months later the new chick on the job is listening to your favorite song in the work parking lot and you ask her: "what you know about that?":icu: and she say "everything lol" :host:and then y'all start bonding over your mutual interests for the entire lunch break and as you head back to clock in, you think to yourself "wow this chick is hella cool"

So anyways, You go home and get into your usual Monday argument with your girl with the bad music taste and find yourself thinking about Ol girl from work like "damn at least I could be miserable with someone that liked the same shit as me" :mf1:

Fast forward (let's say 2 months later) shit at home is getting worse and work bae been looking extra good and y'all been having frequent lunch break dates, consisting of sitting in the car listening to music and discussing everything y'all enjoy.

As you go to turn to the next song, she reaches out too and yall brush fingers. she laughs nervously :ohshit2:and you bite your lip and smile nervously too, so instead of turning to the next track, you turn the music down and tell her how she's been helping you get your mind off things at home and you love how much y'all have in common and she says: "I like you too, a lot" and wish y'all could hang out more outside of work....

then BAM!!

There you go tonguing her down while finger banging her under her tight ass floral dress. :ooo:

Smh.
See the moral of the story is, if you got with someone you related with well from jump, maybe you wouldn't have been so quick to swap spit with that girl from 2nd shit.

Stop putting yourself in positions to cheat.
Fuck a relationship and learn how to relate.

See yall will get with someone and say "they don't have to like what I like" and this and that. Then 5 months later the new chick on the job is listening to your favorite song in the work parking lot and you ask her: "what you know about that?":icu: and she say "everything lol" :host:and then y'all start bonding over your mutual interests for the entire lunch break and as you head back to clock in, you think to yourself "wow this chick is hella cool"

So anyways, You go home and get into your usual Monday argument with your girl with the bad music taste and find yourself thinking about Ol girl from work like "damn at least I could be miserable with someone that liked the same shit as me" :mf1:

Fast forward (let's say 2 months later) shit at home is getting worse and work bae been looking extra good and y'all been having frequent lunch break dates, consisting of sitting in the car listening to music and discussing everything y'all enjoy.

As you go to turn to the next song, she reaches out too and yall brush fingers. she laughs nervously :ohshit2:and you bite your lip and smile nervously too, so instead of turning to the next track, you turn the music down and tell her how she's been helping you get your mind off things at home and you love how much y'all have in common and she says: "I like you too, a lot" and wish y'all could hang out more outside of work....

then BAM!!

There you go tonguing her down while finger banging her under her tight ass floral dress. :ooo:

Smh.
See the moral of the story is, if you got with someone you related with well from jump, maybe you wouldn't have been so quick to swap spit with that girl from 2nd shit.

THIS TO THE TENTH POWER!

Say it louder for the people in the back!!

then BAM!!

Smh.

:smh:

I'm not even gone entertain this, I'ma better man than that. I have morals

then BAM!!

Smh.

Lol uhhhh this real descriptive

Jonsey...behave

603159794_zpsxnpbfx5q.gif

I mean i view it like this most people aint never gonna like all the same stuff thats a given. But should be open to discussing whatever it is. Politics is a good example.

As far as music goes i like to listen to my stuff by myself ill discuss anything with anybody. But i dont usually put folks on to new rappers unless they are local. But being that i like my music to myself i dont really care if she dont like project pat or pastor troy or ugk.

But i get race and kandy point tho they want somebody they can relate too on something extremely important to them. Some people are like that and some aint. I want to be able to smoke loud and watch mafia movies with bae and talk about white people. But if accepted bae not on that than i have to deal with it. Knowing you cant accept that can keep you from wasting somebody time.

Wouldnt be a reason id cheat tho im more basic when it comes to stepping out.

I want to be able to smoke loud and watch mafia movies with bae and talk about white people. But if accepted bae not on that than i have to deal with it. Knowing you cant accept that can keep you from wasting somebody time.
So you would accept this?

Or would you rather find someone who can compromise or would at least give those things a try?

I mean i view it like this most people aint never gonna like all the same stuff thats a given. But should be open to discussing whatever it is. Politics is a good example.

As far as music goes i like to listen to my stuff by myself ill discuss anything with anybody. But i dont usually put folks on to new rappers unless they are local. But being that i like my music to myself i dont really care if she dont like project pat or pastor troy or ugk.

But i get race and kandy point tho they want somebody they can relate too on something extremely important to them. Some people are like that and some aint. I want to be able to smoke loud and watch mafia movies with bae and talk about white people. But if accepted bae not on that than i have to deal with it. Knowing you cant accept that can keep you from wasting somebody time.

Wouldnt be a reason id cheat tho im more basic when it comes to stepping out.

Yeah but that just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Cuz once you bump into someone that is into that sort of stuff, it's a wrap.

We know it don't take much for men to stick their dick in something else hollering about "I didn't feel satisfied. You never wanted to do the things I wanted to do :( :(...she did :("

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back