Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can y’all date someone who has music taste totally opposite of yours?

Like I don’t think I’ll ever date or talk to a nigga that disses my favorite artists. How we gon vibe and chill if we hate the each other music taste?
As long as they understand music is subjective and that these artist ain't paying either of us it's cool

Like I don’t think I’ll ever date or talk to a nigga that disses my favorite artists. How we gon vibe and chill if we hate the each other music taste?
If everything else is good, I can tolerate trash taste in music

I have no thought on that at all really. Dont care what my girl listens too thats why I have headphones.

No. I tried and it's a complete waste of time.

I want to discuss music/artist/culture with someone that is just as passionate about it as I am.

I don’t listen to Nas. I only know his singles.
get-7_zpsblogebm2.gif

I have my iPod so I'll be iight but I can admit that it would be challenging if they can't be open minded about what I listen too or vice versa.

No. I tried and it's a complete waste of time.

I want to discuss music/artist/culture with someone that is just as passionate about it as I am.
Discuss or blindly agree?

I mean, the fact that y'all don't agree should make for good discussions.

Id rather talk to someone who didn't agree with my music choices than talk to someone who didn't like my music at all.

I couldn’t date someone who don’t at least like majority of what I like. How are we gonna chill and vibe to music if you don’t like what I listen to, vice versa. It’s times I wanna just chill and jam and if they hate it, it won’t be fun.

Discuss or blindly agree?

I mean, the fact that y'all don't agree should make for good discussions.

Id rather talk to someone who didn't agree with my music choices than talk to someone who didn't like my music at all.

No. I rather not be with someone that doesn't agree with my music choices (been there, don't that). I'm not talking about blindly agreeing (I would never want someone just to go along with what I say) I just simply want to be with someone that loves hip hop just as much as me. That respects the culture and the art.

They can like different artist than me, that's fine, but they at least have to know that Nas is a better rapper than Pac or how influential Qtip was, is, and forever will be.

If they can't respect the fundamentals of Hip Hop, we can't be together, PERIOD!

She better know juvenile government name or it's no bueno

Like I LOVE Hip Hop, I really love that shit lmaooo and if the person I'm dating has terrible music taste, we just can't rock.

I'm not going to be discussing the complexity of Madlib to someone that thinks Migos are the GOAT lol

That's silly as hell

Yall ridiculous with these requirements, I'm not gone shun a chick because she can't appreciate physical graffiti or madvillainy. I'll just bump my music on my own time

That's your opinion

A nigga wouldn't even get a text back after I heard he didn't like madvillainy

I like to discuss hip hop not just listen to it lmao

And I'm not going to be talking to my s/o about an artist and have them staring at me saying "that's what's up" every 5 secs

Fuck that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back