Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but why did issa get mad at Daniel for bussing in her face?

I could see if it was her eye because that shit stings but other than that, why you so mad?

Ok but why did issa get mad at Daniel for bussing in her face?

I could see if it was her eye because that shit stings but other than that, why you so mad?
Let's talk about it in that thread

I also have some additional questions

I hate how companies having meetings to address concerns, then dismiss ever concern that comes up as a non concern. All the while never explaining what they're gonna do to elevate the issues. At the same time telling u that you have to do something about it.

So you say,

"well lets do this. "

They say,

"Nah, but we'll talk about it"

You say,

"How bout this,"

They say

"Nah, studies show that won't work"

You say,

"Well, what ideas do u have?"

They say,

"This isn't about me or (points to guy above him) that guy, this about what u need to do"

View attachment 11199

Y'all made me get up an hour early for this shit.

They do that just to say they included the employees.

They have no intentions on implementing any of yall ideas. They pretty much already have come up wit their own ideas. Just like self evaluations.

vYka5OB.gif

lol I kid but thank you.

@Ironman
RLNKZVA.gif

Why you looking @Ironman like that?

Do I need to correct in private?

200w.gif

@Goldie, just got some news about Future Smashley

her and Rhianna have a few initials in common

:yikes1:

I have a game that's gonna require a host and a judge to keep everyone honest

It can be played with 3-unlimited posters but you will need to f5 a LOT and it's $1000 buy in plus whatever the bank wants to throw in.

Essentially it's the pyramid game. The host will send the judge 5 things (name), and start each round with the topic (animals, posters, cities etc) the first person to guess correctly wins. Whomever wins the best of 5 rounds wins the pot ($3k plus whatever the bank puts up).

Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back