Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when my Enet booty belonged to @Ironman ....
tumblr_mlv2qweh2r1rpkmfao1_500.gif

Now i'm just a rich biotch with a stalker, 20 prototypes and a robot arm that keeps knocking sh*t over.

tumblr_nygj9qrFMs1tslewgo1_500.gif

Awww I'll make sure to fuck him extra good tonight for you <3

I have a game that's gonna require a host and a judge to keep everyone honest

It can be played with 3-unlimited posters but you will need to f5 a LOT and it's $1000 buy in plus whatever the bank wants to throw in.

Essentially it's the pyramid game. The host will send the judge 5 things (name), and start each round with the topic (animals, posters, cities etc) the first person to guess correctly wins. Whomever wins the best of 5 rounds wins the pot ($3k plus whatever the bank puts up).

Anyone interested?

an example?

remember i posted a pic of a lady who i said could be what smashley would look like in the future and you said you didnt see it

well, she just dropped some news...

sad

an example?
Topic is animal. I'll send, say BNE, the animal I'm talking about (Ostrich)

Then in the thread I'd drop hints: Wings, Talons, Bird, Black, white, doesn't fly....until someone guess Ostrich or some combination of it.

Should be done when ppl have time to hit that f5

Topic is animal. I'll send, say BNE, the animal I'm talking about (Ostrich)

Then in the thread I'd drop hints: Wings, Talons, Bird, Black, white, doesn't fly....until someone guess Ostrich or some combination of it.

Should be done when ppl have time to hit that f5

So if there's 3 players, (for the example u gave) bne would sit out for that one being that she's the one who sent u the animal and the other 2 would have to guess?

So if there's 3 players, (for the example u gave) bne would sit out for that one being that she's the one who sent u the animal and the other 2 would have to guess?
three players would be playing, myself and Bne would sit out

I think if we give the money to whoever judges, they can come in way after and confirm the winners so there is no cheating on the host part just in case

three players would be playing, myself and Bne would sit out

I think if we give the money to whoever judges, they can come in way after and confirm the winners so there is no cheating on the host part just in case

We dont' really need a host and judge then right. The host can judge?

The host can ask a random poster 5 things and then use those to play the game?

We dont' really need a host and judge then right. The host can judge?

The host can ask a random poster 5 things and then use those to play the game?
Yeah I guess. But now that poster can't play. I guess we can get 5 randoms things from a poster that lurks more
That would allow more active posters to play

Also we can do Deal or no Deal......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back