Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate how companies having meetings to address concerns, then dismiss ever concern that comes up as a non concern. All the while never explaining what they're gonna do to elevate the issues. At the same time telling u that you have to do something about it.

So you say,

"well lets do this. "

They say,

"Nah, but we'll talk about it"

You say,

"How bout this,"

They say

"Nah, studies show that won't work"

You say,

"Well, what ideas do u have?"

They say,

"This isn't about me or (points to guy above him) that guy, this about what u need to do"

IMG_3503.GIF

Y'all made me get up an hour early for this shit.

I'm getting married to this song

giphy.gif

:shrug3:First apartment cost $200 a month. Was in the hood inside the hood. First night a crack head came over looking for the previous resident. Landlord smoked up my rent money and told his wife i never paid em.

I slept like baby tho
IMG_3005.PNG

We all start somewhere, these new kids don't wanna start from the bottom.

The young lady told her several times to remove the mic out her face. She said her peace and then told her to move the mic. The reporter was busy capturing a moment instead of empathizing with the young mother. Honestly, it's stupid to even interview the residents while they're searching for family members, trying to comfort their kids, literally realizing all they have left is the clothes on their back. As someone who live on the coast and survived a hurricane last year....I don't need the media asking me "are you ok?" After the possessions I've worked hard for, the family I love, and my peace of mind is gone in seconds.

Report the damages and ways to help.

She could of walked away, she could of used that moment to to get in contact with family and friends who may be looking for them also. She always had a choice

man they just shot ANOTHER nigga grew up with.....lillt him...

wtf???

Preference simply means I typically would choose one thing over something else. Not that it's the only thing I like and that's it

I prefer brisket over steak, but if the steak coming off the grill first give that motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back