Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your Illiterate ass could actually read I already answered what I do a few posts up you fucking dumbass. I swear you carrying this around, I cut your loser ass deep
LMAO at cut me deep when we ran you off the IC. Im not working at a warehouse long term and you aint officially a cop. Who gets put on the force for 19 days then switches to another department? That's fabrication too, and get over what? the fact that you're a habitual liar that didnt get hugged enough as a child so that's why you lash out and argue with women all day. You really need to cartwheel out the closet cuz it's obvious you've got insecurities down inside lls

LMAO at cut me deep when we ran you off the IC. Im not working at a warehouse long term and you aint officially a cop. Who gets put on the force for 19 days then switches to another department? That's fabrication too, and get over what? the fact that you're a habitual liar that didnt get hugged enough as a child so that's why you lash out and argue with women all day. You really need to cartwheel out the closet cuz it's obvious you've got insecurities down inside lls

Nobody ran me no where, but you got it. Whatever makes you feel better. Look at you lying. I'm not a cop anymore you illiterate fuck, did you not comprehend that dummy. I'm doing something else jackass. Damn you're fucking retarded.

I really hurt your feelings, you really getting shit off that chest of yours. Let it all out

Hold up, you not at the factory clocking in anymore, that's why you got time to write scripts and do podcasts, you're an unemployed fuck now, that's even worse

Nobody ran me no where, but you got it. Whatever makes you feel better. Look at you lying. I'm not a cop anymore you illiterate fuck, did you not comprehend that dummy. I'm doing something else jackass. Damn you're fucking retarded.

I really hurt your feelings, you really getting shit off that chest of yours. Let it all out
lmao no you didnt I didnt even know about this thread til we got word you got caught lying which surprised nobody. Hurl all the white boy insults you want i'm obviously not the one angry Naperville Coward. They're roasting you in the cheap seats thread and saw you was active 30 minutes ago but you were shook diggity to post in there. Now you trynna act tough on here lol I see through it. I'm having a good night sleep after this post because it's obvious your delusion hasn't changed at all. Get psychiatric help cuz if you were in Maryland I woulda asked you to run my fade, caesar and flat top because somebody gotta check you for reckless talk on the internet. Lol you the type of nigga that doesnt leave the house unless he's buying groceries tho so keep huffing and puffing on the internet. We dont believe you b

Hold up, you not at the factory clocking in anymore, that's why you got time to write scripts and do podcasts, you're an unemployed fuck now, that's even worse
I have 3 jobs actually but you thought you had one huh? I'm doing scripts and podcast as an enjoyable hobby. I understand your hobby is stalking internet women but I actually log off and enjoy life

lmao no you didnt I didnt even know about this thread til we got word you got caught lying which surprised nobody. Hurl all the white boy insults you want i'm obviously not the one angry Naperville Coward. They're roasting you in the cheap seats thread and saw you was active 30 minutes ago but you were shook diggity to post in there. Now you trynna act tough on here lol I see through it. I'm having a good night sleep after this post because it's obvious your delusion hasn't changed at all. Get psychiatric help cuz if you were in Maryland I woulda asked you to run my fade, caesar and flat top because somebody gotta check you for reckless talk on the internet. Lol you the type of nigga that doesnt leave the house unless he's buying groceries tho so keep huffing and puffing on the internet. We dont believe you b

Let it all out Axel, you more emotional than anybody in this thread. The fact I got you like this puts a smile on my face 2 years later and you're still fuming.

Nigga said you a bitch and you mama a bitch. Yall need to fight. Nigga said D Rose is trash and deep dish pizza aint shit. Nigga said Mike Ditka a bitch.

I ain't said shit to this nigga in a long ass time, he still angry. I got this junky typing up a storm. @Coon you these dudes father figure, give this nigga a hug

This nigga been building this up for a while, I can see him now kicking over boxes at the old warehouse all angry and shit thinking that he was kicking me.

Let it all out Axel, you more emotional than anybody in this thread. The fact I got you like this puts a smile on my face 2 years later and you're still fuming.
200.gif

I'm mad yet you're constantly namecalling. Good luck on the divorce I would say I hope she takes half but I remember you telling the cheap seats she was the bread winner and you were comfortable being a stay at home dad. I dont see any indication of fuming, I'm laughing AT you and your miserable life LMAO

200.gif

I'm mad yet you're constantly namecalling. Good luck on the divorce I would say I hope she takes half but I remember you telling the cheap seats she was the bread winner and you were comfortable being a stay at home dad. I dont see any indication of fuming, I'm laughing AT you and your miserable life LMAO

I'll bounce back, I'm handsome nigga. You the one that was crying because your bitch didn't want to come see you. Going out with other niggas and don't want to talk to you on the phone

I'll bounce back, I'm handsome nigga. You the one that was crying because your bitch didn't want to come see you. Going out with other niggas and don't want to talk to you on the phone
crying eh? I'm moving to VA in december so you might wanna get your info straight you out chea reaching like Mr fantastic and I'm euro stepping all of that unbothered. You really think I give a fuck about you while i'm online or offline? LMAO get some offline friends man cuz this internet shit aint for you. Talmbout you a handsome nigga NH but googling other mens pics catfishing for internet women, that's flagrant rainbow warrior behavior B

LMAO i'm laughing the entire time posting in this thread I'm not angry at all
crying eh? I'm moving to VA in december so you might wanna get your info straight you out chea reaching like Mr fantastic and I'm euro stepping all of that unbothered. You really think I give a fuck about you while i'm online or offline? LMAO get some offline friends man cuz this internet shit aint for you. Talmbout you a handsome nigga NH but googling other mens pics catfishing for internet women, that's flagrant rainbow warrior behavior B

None of this has happened, look at you going with whatever you hear because you don't like me. No one on the IC has ever seen me post a pic of myself so cut the bullshit.

My nigga you was crying cause that girl didn't want to see or talk to you, don't act like it didn't happen. It's cool that you worked it out, good luck nigga. Im done with this dumb shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back