Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Chitown got all this time for this kinda fuck shit over here, but shook to get this work in fantasy football. Word

FOH b

I pissed a broad off because I said the south sucks and like a woman started throwing out silly allegations. I know that bald head hoe who I shit on al the time was giddy when she told y'all that bullshit

Nigga stop it, I got tired of kicking your ass.

I pissed a broad off because I said the south sucks and like a woman started throwing out silly allegations. I know that bald head hoe who I shit on al the time was giddy when she told y'all that bullshit

Nigga stop it, I got tired of kicking your ass.

Kandy is one of my baes now. Chill

So Chitown got all this time for this kinda fuck shit over here, but shook to get this work in fantasy football. Word

FOH b
This guy
sabu.png

And your junky ass a factory worker because you're unable to do shit else you anorexic retard
Interesting, last time I checked I'm working on a movie script and started my own podcast. Warehouse work is a stepping stone but what do you do for a living Tommy Strong? How you used to work in an airport but decided to take an RV across the US to Seattle on some AARP card holder bullshit. How you got 6 kids but harass internet women all day? I dont even think you're from Chicago cuz you have no roasting skills and you stay emotional. Naeperville Coward that got shoved in the lockers in high school. No wonder your weak ass wanted to be a cop.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

So you working on a movie script that's going to bomb like your rap career, good luck with that. You seem a lil bit too invested in this jeffrey, you still pissed years later I called you a junky. Nice to know you keeping that with you.

So you working on a movie script that's going to bomb like your rap career, good luck with that
I'd rather be a failed rapper then a recently divorced habitual liar telling internet avis "you casted a spell on me" Your whole aura swaggerless and I see you keep euro stepping what you do for a living. Lying about an entire family is some serial killer shit and none of this surprises me. The inconsistencies of your stories on the IC was astonishing. You're over 30 conducting yourself like this, see a therapist or drink a bleach and cyanide smoothie and kill yourself. I wouldnt lose sleep either way lls

I'd rather be a failed rapper then a recently divorced habitual liar telling internet avis "you casted a spell on me" Your whole aura swaggerless and I see you keep euro stepping what you do for a living. Lying about an entire family is some serial killer shit and none of this surprises me. The inconsistencies of your stories on the IC was astonishing. You're over 30 conducting yourself like this, see a therapist or drink a bleach and cyanide smoothie and kill yourself. I wouldnt lose sleep either way lls

If your Illiterate ass could actually read I already answered what I do a few posts up you fucking dumbass. I swear you carrying this around, I cut your loser ass deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back