Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm convinced dude is on some nuts shit, just no way it's possible to be exhibit this kind of behavior otherwise. I can't fathom a human being able to operate normally in such a way.

In+the+negrodamus+sketches+they+also+predicted+arsenio+hall+getting+_dcc506d89c437268904917ac040fdab2.gif

Just one of many quotes I'ma bring over here from the cheap seats. This is fellow IC poster Tommy B who's a Chicago resident and challenged the "bully" to a fight years ago.

When you post blatant lies like this it makes me think you're either retarded or mentally ill

Me and king hassan agreed to a neutral spot,but you were scared there's visual proof of you saying 'it's all for show'

One of us popped off for the ic and backed down when shit got real and it wasn't me.Hoe ass nigga wants to be a cop you was never about that life.

Yea whatever.Tell us more about how your dogs went outside and how you need to cut the grass and fertilize you mundane bob vila homemaking faggot

You're the person always giving unsolicited opinions on other peoples musical tastes take your own advice tony miccelli

Perfect example of throwing rocks and then hiding your hands. Your bitch ass stay throwing shots. Quit being a faggot. I feel sorry for your kids. They have you as a father. They gonna think laying on your ass and arguing with strangers all day is acceptable

Your gimmick already been exposed.Remember last time "it was just for show" foh now do your chores before the breadwinner gets home,get that pine sol and mop, fold the delicates,grab 4-5 lunchables and feed your gang of kids you housekeeping bitch nigga.30 years old and a real life jeffrey, you washed

still aint done yet lol

Look at all these faggots I done pissed off over the years excited because a broad telling fairy tales. I was married but now I'm not. I do have children. I catfished no one but that's the go to diss now because the ex dont post anymore.

The only thing I did wrong was bring reesey into this bullshit earlier because she had nothing to do wth anything and shouldn't have been involved and I should have kept our situation private.

Someone told me to let it go and her opinion is the only one that matters

So Chitown got all this time for this kinda fuck shit over here, but shook to get this work in fantasy football. Word

FOH b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back