Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way I won't be pm'n personal stuff on here from now on thanks tho.
Fwiw, iirc, the only time an admin would be able to read a pm is if they were subpoena by a court or something, and even then, the admin would have to go to the server host to get the information or something like that

Y'all need to relax. It's not that serious. But if you feel like your PM's aren't secure here, then just choose another venue outside of this forum to discuss more personal things.

And Trini pretty much covered the other stuff I wanted to say. Certain people have posting styles that aren't hard to figure out when they go anon which is why most people try to imitate someone else to throw everyone else off. She gave a perfect example of when AZ posted something, made a mistake, then posted the same thing but went anon the second time.

We are already trying to find ways to reduce fuck shit. Notice I said reduce and not eliminate because we can't control who you all come to engage with offline but as long as you are here, we will do our best to protect what we can.

And stop listening to Allergens

His elevator don't go all the way to the top

Trump told the people in Texas "Good Luck"

wee-bey-gif-5.gif

@Hitch if I ever do something and the feds subpoena you just throw that shit in the trash. But I'm pretty sure I'm not a dumbass to post my crime online anywhere.

Reactions: Az
Fwiw, iirc, the only time an admin would be able to read a pm is if they were subpoena by a court or something, and even then, the admin would have to go to the server host to get the information or something like that

Y'all need to relax. It's not that serious. But if you feel like your PM's aren't secure here, then just choose another venue outside of this forum to discuss more personal things.
Aka @Azlyn just call me babe it's all good

BNE and AP already summed everything up but just to confirm it, NOBODY can see pms, not even me. Well i could, but I would have to go to the server and do alot of coding shit that I aint got time for. Mods can't even see anon posts, u think they can read pms? lmaoo use ur common sense b

BNE and AP already summed everything up but just to confirm it, NOBODY can see pms, not even me. Well i could, but I would have to go to the server and do alot of coding shit that I aint got time for. Mods can't even see anon posts, u think they can read pms? lmaoo use ur common sense b

You didn't have to call her stupid man, you know how to treat your women

also, we got a people's mod that has all the same permissions and responsibilities as the permanent staff. y'all think we'd have a rotating position where people can take turns seeing each other's PMs? lol

also, we got a people's mod that has all the same permissions and responsibilities as the permanent staff. y'all think we'd have a rotating position where people can take turns seeing each other's PMs? lol
That's Mr. Mod to yall, I'm not gone say it again

0OlyZSe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back