Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question seeing mods can see anonymous and things after you delete them (slick huh) can y'all see pm's between ppl? Hmmmm

I'm not gonna keep the joke running, cuz my troll days are over

But mods could NEVER see pms....

I used to especially fuck with allergens specifically about that....

We've never had the ability to read folk pms....only admins can do that...and from what I understand its still a process

Amazon Prime will now become the Whole Foods loyalty program and members will receive perks and discounts at Whole Foods.

As Amazon completes its purchase of the natural foods grocery chain, it plans to make Amazon Prime the customer reward program at Whole Foods stores.

Prime members will be able to get special savings and in-store benefits that other customers will not be able to get.

Whole Food’s private label products – 365 Everyday Value, Whole Foods Market, Whole Paws and Whole Catch – will be available through Prime Pantry and Prime Now.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...foods-organic-natural-deals-prices/602204001/

:clawd2:

No he's not....

He's just a whiny little bitch cuz he not getting no money off this....

Exhibition and money grab fights are as old as the professional sport itself....

No one cried when Randy Coture destroyed James Toney.......

Oscar would love to be in Floyd shoes, he's mad cuz Floyd surpassed him when Oscar had a head start....

But since he can't ever admit that he hates.....same with Bob Arum ...hating

Remember these the same niggaz who tried tip sue Al Haymon for running a monopoly only 6th months into his company's first year.....

They hate seeing Floyd black ass make this kinda money......don't let it confuse you

I don't care about none of this, there's a lot of top boxers that Floyd could have laced the gloves up for if he wanted a fight. Lets call it what it is, a publicity stunt.

I don't care about none of this, there's a lot of top boxers that Floyd could have laced the gloves up for if he wanted a fight. Lets call it what it is, a publicity stunt.
It's a cross sport exhibitIon.

There's been plenty of them.

Floyd fought the big show at wrestlemania......made hella money off of that too....

My thing is don't take the side of a hater who attacking a black man out of pure jealousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back