Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually missed out on the VIP room, ...if I offend you. Please PM me and let me know so I can apologize personally.

Speaking in general, I'm not sensitive or emotional. So I think and act from that spectrum. Other people aren't me, so sometimes I unintentionally hurt feelings. So I'm saying, if I hurt anyone's feelings at any time that I say something. All u gotta do is let me know, cause most times I'm not trying to hurt feelings. And I'm man enough to apologize to whoever, if they let me know that something I said hurt their feelins or crossed a line.

Last edited:
Speaking in general, I'm not sensitive or emotional. So I think and act from that spectrum. Other people aren't me, so sometimes I unintentionally hurt feelings. So I'm saying, if I hurt anyone's feelings at any time that I say something. All u gotta do is let me know, cause most times I'm not trying to hurt feelings. And I'm man enough to apologize to whoever, if you let they know that something I said hurt their feelins or crossed a line.
What does the VIP section have to do with it though?

The messed up thing about this hurricane is that it’s just gonna chill here for awhile. Houston got some rain from it and another little city out here got tornadoes from it. It hit the coast real bad but come Tuesday and Wednesday it’s making its way to Houston as just a tropical storm which is bad because Houston floods quick!

Luckily this one didn’t come straight for Houston like Ike. That was the worst.

@Joshua Sanchez @OhMars

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back