Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had no clue!

We'll post one up by Monday of next week. Scalp works nights now so we have to do it on his off days.

giphy.gif

Honestly, I have no idea. This guy reached out to us on Soundcloud , saying that he believes our pods would be hilarious if he could see us.

Same thing our Rasta brethren said here.

He said we had great chemistry and that he wouldn't mind following us around for a few days to see what type of footage he can piece together.

He said that it would be free but once we reach a certain amount of followers or views that we have to sign him to a contract.

I called BULL SH*T , but @DS_ is actually interested and said that he believes is would be cool. Our house is freaking hilarious with all the personalities and animals inside.. Mad house for real.
Breh just trying to smash, don't fall for it reesey

We had no clue!

We'll post one up by Monday of next week. Scalp works nights now so we have to do it on his off days.

giphy.gif

Honestly, I have no idea. This guy reached out to us on Soundcloud , saying that he believes our pods would be hilarious if he could see us.

Same thing our Rasta brethren said here.

He said we had great chemistry and that he wouldn't mind following us around for a few days to see what type of footage he can piece together.

He said that it would be free but once we reach a certain amount of followers or views that we have to sign him to a contract.

I called BULL SH*T , but @DS_ is actually interested and said that he believes is would be cool. Our house is freaking hilarious with all the personalities and animals inside.. Mad house for real.

I think it would be dope. But from an entertaining POV, I think the "open relationship" aspect of ur relationship would be the most enticing part. It's something that's still taboo and people wanna know about and really know little. Involving that into the show would definitely be dope.

Ofc I'd promote it on the main site. Shit, I'd even support the podcast if it was just audio.

truth be told, ya'll dont need anybody else to make it happen

just a camera and a tripod

We used this for our "other" movie. It worked OK, but the angles were trash can juice.

I thought it would be the same issue with the cast, but we are just sitting in one spot so it shouldn't be too hard.

Good thinking @AP21

Unpopular opinion: Dubai needs to move away from consumerism and find whatever culture existed pre-shopping malls

Nope, I don't like or watch reality TV and it's a known fact that 8 out of 10 couples break up or divorce after going on reality TV shows.

Also reality TV is never reality

Geesh... You are bitter old man.

Umm..gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back