Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caddo Man brought up an excellent point in cheap seats

he said Dallas, ATL, and he named a few other large southern cities, but basically he said all of them are going about the wrong way to address their transportation problem and said that instead of continuing to build interstates, they should've invested in public transportation years ago

this was his exact quote

i agree 1000%

Bruh Houston traffic is horrible. Dallas Traffic is horrible. Atlanta traffic is horrible. What do they all have in common?
Southern cities that rely on cars over public transportation.

this was his exact quote

i agree 1000%

Bruh Houston traffic is horrible. Dallas Traffic is horrible. Atlanta traffic is horrible. What do they all have in common?
Southern cities that rely on cars over public transportation.

That ain't no southern thing. DC traffic sucks, NYC traffic sucks also. LA shit is notorious for how bad there traffic is.

It's a major city thing, not a south thing.

That ain't no southern thing. DC traffic sucks, NYC traffic sucks also. LA shit is notorious for how bad there traffic is.

It's a major city thing, not a south thing.

well he was speaking specifically about the south tho lol

i didnt assume he was saying the north had the blueprint

Better question:

Who watches reality TV?

And why do you watch it? What do you get out of it? and what do you hope to see most of the time whilst watching?

Better question:

Who watches reality TV?

And why do you watch it? What do you get out of it? and what do you hope to see most of the time whilst watching?

Mainly cuz the women be bad. But if it's entertaining people will watch. But what will make ur show different from the rest?

Yup, been waitin for yall to drop a new podcast lol

We had no clue!

We'll post one up by Monday of next week. Scalp works nights now so we have to do it on his off days.

giphy.gif

Mainly cuz the women be bad. But if it's entertaining people will watch. But what will make ur show different from the rest?

Honestly, I have no idea. This guy reached out to us on Soundcloud , saying that he believes our pods would be hilarious if he could see us.

Same thing our Rasta brethren said here.

He said we had great chemistry and that he wouldn't mind following us around for a few days to see what type of footage he can piece together.

He said that it would be free but once we reach a certain amount of followers or views that we have to sign him to a contract.

I called BULL SH*T , but @DS_ is actually interested and said that he believes is would be cool. Our house is freaking hilarious with all the personalities and animals inside.. Mad house for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back