Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest with yourself, yall only played them games because yall had no other choice.

Plus, you aint even old, why you sit around playin 3 card monte with the old folks when 2k/madden/etc was out?

tumblr_mg6u0vDmaP1s2yfy4o1_500.gif

i know the rules for chess, but not how to apply strategy to play against someone
better than me, i never learned or played chess or ever was even interested in it....

niggaz act like chess the only way in the world a nigga can learn patiences and strategy.....

i'm sure it's a great game... but i never been one to only try something simply to fit in...

i would bite tf outta her lazy eyed booty
Speaking of lazy eye. A dude my cousin grew up with had a bad eyelid. Dude could see out of both his eyes but the muscle in the eyelid didn't work like the other one so he couldn't open that eyelid all the way.

He was always just keep it shut and walk around with the one eye showing. I think he ended up getting some kind of surgery to fix it once he got older.

better than me, i never learned or played chess or ever was even interested in it....

niggaz act like chess the only way in the world a nigga can learn patiences and strategy.....

i'm sure it's a great game... but i never been one to only try something simply to fit in...
That is also the way I feel about golf. When I was in corporate America it was like you had to play golf or else. I was always like if you want to play a sport with me meet me on the basketball court. I am not taking up what looks like a boring sport just because everybody else does it. I am not knocking it but I have no interest. Unfortunately I know several people who started out playing it just for career advancement. They may love it now but their initial interest was solely based on work. I don't play anything based on work and what work people think.

That is also the way I feel about golf. When I was in corporate America it was like you had to play golf or else. I was always like if you want to play a sport with me meet me on the basketball court. I am not taking up what looks like a boring sport just because everybody else does it. I am not knocking it but I have no interest. Unfortunately I know several people who started out playing it just for career advancement. They may love it now but their initial interest was solely based on work. I don't play anything based on work and what work people think.
that's funny, i feel the exact same way about golf

I don't even like to watch golf on tv. It just looks so boring, can't imagine actually standing around on the grass watching it. I'd probably be admiring the landscaping more than the actual game.

I don't even like to watch golf on tv. It just looks so boring, can't imagine actually standing around on the grass watching it. I'd probably be admiring the landscaping more than the actual game.
a dude i follow on twitter was lighting up people on his TL who was coming at him for saying golf wasnt a sport

they was tight af lol

Dallas is one big hit confusing town

If I see one more got damn what a burger......

they got the woat interstate system

i mean, i appreciate what they're trying to do, but its so confusing

Very

I can see my office from my hotel but I still need to take 2 expressways to get to it smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back