Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all ever argued or tried to explain something to someone who wasn't quite understanding and then start feeling dumb yourself? Like maybe they are right but they really wasn't.

Like hold on wait.
Yea there's tons of sayings about how it's dumb to argue with fools

Remind me to never have u as a spades partner lol

If u start with spades everybody will be out of spades by the time u get to ur low spade, so that's an automatic 6 books, then u had 4 Ace/Kings, that's 10 easy.

20767024_262670674222816_7308693947218395136_n.jpg
I didn't know first play could be with a Spade.

I play bid whiz (whist). I pop cards all across the cardtable and niggas foreheads. FYM

Y'all ever argued or tried to explain something to someone who wasn't quite understanding and then start feeling dumb yourself? Like maybe they are right but they really wasn't.

Like hold on wait.
Nope. I still know im right and they're wrong.

It's still 10 atleast any way u chop it. U can start with one of ur aces. Then run ur spades, then get back to ur aces and kings.

See this is why I don't play spades with just anybody lol

Speaking of bananas, went to the store this morning, totally blew through my budget, but that's another discussion

But the chick forgot to bag my bananas and I left them at the store. Fack!!!

It's still 10 atleast any way u chop it. U can start with one of ur aces. Then run ur spades, then get back to ur aces and kings.

See this is why I don't play spades with just anybody lol
That hand can still get broken....

Not likely....but it could happen

Say you play ace ace king of diamonds....

Your next play the other team takes.....

While not likely,, they could very much play 3 more books that if your partner doesn't take.....Y'all fucked......

Once you get the cut,, it's run the board....but you gotta still pay attention..

You get that hand you gotta go wheels off of gp.....

But one bad or unlucky, and that's your ass

I'm surgical with spades

I be feelings like neo in the matrix....I be seeing everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back