Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't but it was a random thought. my question hasn't been answered.

have u gone skinny dipping ap21? if so, did it damage ur urethra?
That's cultural imo

But no

Did the new ep of GoT drop on kodi yet or it's dropping tonight? I refuse to go in the thread and see a spoiler lol
You can go in the thread lol, nobody talking about the leak. If they do, they getting a first class trip, all expenses paid to banned camp

Damn I aint been on here in a minute but everything is everything.
Im moving to Philly in like two weeks and Im hella excited, frustrated, nervous, lmaooo
I just want everything to work out for me.

I am currently applying for teaching positions in PA, so if you could be so kind to say a nice word to however you believe in about ya girl, that will greatly be appreciated!!!

On season 4 of the wire rewatch.

Man, so much shit makes sense now

Damn Herc is an idiot. So many dominoes fell because of his stupidity

Im moving to Philly in like two weeks and Im hella excited, frustrated, nervous, lmaooo

I am currently applying for teaching positions in PA, so if you could be so kind to say a nice word to however you believe in about ya girl, that will greatly be appreciated!!!
You'll get one quick!

You'll be a good teacher, you've shown that you have a passion for it and you actually care about making a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back