Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think I would like GoT. I used to make fun of @Remedy for a long time bc she watched it.

I thought it was some fairy tales about unicorns, magical leprechauns, and centaurs.

Now Im on s4 e4 and I likes it alot.:popcorn:

I don't watch GOT either. I don't know if it's good or not. Not interested to find out.

I got bored half way into the first season but I managed to finish the series. It's ok, but nothing spectacular. Not on my top list.

I didn't think I would like GoT. I used to make fun of @Remedy for a long time bc she watched it.

I thought it was some fairy tales about unicorns, magical leprechauns, and centaurs.

Now Im on s4 e4 and I likes it alot.:popcorn:

Lol same thing I thought. Yall know I aint with that fantasy shit cuz most of it do be trash, but this show isn't anything like the others. Yea there's some fantasy type elements in it, but that's only about 15% of the show.

These comic book niggas want me to be in the crew sooo bad, but yall know GoT aint anything like those comic book shows/movies yall watch lol

Me earlier today when Joffrey died.

tenor.gif

Funny shit is, during the first couple seasons I hated Joffrey and Cersei, but those eventually became 2 of my favorite characters lol

I'm on ep 2 of season 1 and it's crazy to see how much all the characters changed though out the seasons, both physically and personality wise, tyrion and jamie don't even look like the same people lol

Funny shit is, during the first couple seasons I hated Joffrey and Cersei, but those eventually became 2 of my favorite characters lol

I'm on ep 2 of season 1 and it's crazy to see how much all the characters changed though out the seasons, both physically and personality wise, tyrion and jamie don't even look like the same people lol

Why? Joffrey was a damn rotten, sociopath and his mammy is straight up evil lmao. I cant wait to see her walk of shame in s6!

Jaime went from well groomed to dirtyaf, then to a well groomed and trimmed cripple. Lmaoo i be dying when they call ppl with handicaps a "cripple".

Why? Joffrey was a damn rotten, sociopath and his mammy is straight up evil lmao. I cant wait to see her walk of shame in s6!

Jaime went from well groomed to dirtyaf, then to a well groomed and trimmed cripple. Lmaoo i be dying when they call ppl with handicaps a "cripple".

Lol I like well played villains/assholes and you can't tell me Joffrey aint make you LOL atleast 3 times b lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back