Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate having to walk people through shit lol

He is the best over-all entertainer of our generation. Similar to sammy davis jr. Was Sammy the funniest of his generation? no. But did many things at a very high level, which made him the best overall entertainer of his generation.

Same with Jamie, he's not the best at any of the categories, but he's up there in all of them and he can do many shit none of the niggas yall are naming can do.
Nice clean up but....I still ain't buying it

Niggaz overrated the fuck outta Ray.....

i fell asleep on that movie like 6 times

he's very talented and versatile, but nothing he did was the best....

he's not a top 10 r&b artist
he's not a top 10 black sitcom
he's not a to 10 stand up comedian
he's not a top 10 serious movie actor

he's good in those areas, but i'm not adding points and calling any one great just because he can do them all......

dude is very good in multiple areas....that's a compliment...... but greatest entertainer of our era?

i think it's a stretch.....

i'd put will smith, LL, Ice cube, and Ice T all over him as far as acting alone.....and those are just off the top of my head....
Ice T no bueno

Even in sports, the winner of the decatholon is considered and labeled "The Greatest Athlete In The World". Are they the fastest? No Are they the strongest? No, but are considered the greatest overall athlete in the world because they do everything at a high level.

nigga be delivering cold lines to white people at an alarming rate....

Even in sports, the winner of the decatholon is considered and labeled "The Greatest Athlete In The World". Are they the fastest? No Are they the strongest? No, but are considered the greatest overall athlete in the world because they do everything at a high level.
i don't know what's more of a reach....

you tryna justify jamie or me justfying ice t

I had one get a tat of my name on her lower back to surprise me. And I broke up with her before i found out....lol

She was mad den a mf
was she simple minded?
Ima make my girl get a tat like this

20837669_1448578191874057_4813408129670709248_n.jpg
Judah says no to ratchet pussy, Goldie can't

lmaooo I keep gettin trolled by this nigga, First "Cube has a dope flow" now "Ice t is one of the best entertainers of our generation"

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back