Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah that was a pretty light roast, but it was off the top so I gotta give props for that.

U know any other comedian roast sessions? @Dumanji
when jamie killed that one nigga with the "this is your conscious"

and there as one with kevin hart and katt williams at a celebrity poker game.....i can never find it, but it was a battle of short niggaz before they had real beef...

katt was talking mad shit about kevin before he got there.. then when he got there they faced off.. kevin called him a midget michael jackson.....i was thru.....i can never find it on youtube....

The jamie foxx and kevin hart roast session was pretty good too, but I dont think there's been a better/more etherous moment than Jamie roastin that nigga's life away at the Emitt event

watchmojo made a few lists......

i gotta really think hard for ones off the top of my head....

The jamie foxx and kevin hart roast session was pretty good too, but I think there's been a better/more etherous moment than Jamie roastin that nigga's life away at the Emitt event

man the time guy torrey killed his brother...

i mean killed him, i remember crying at this shit... that nigga had to come back on the stage

i'm tryna find the video..

he called him a cowboy on steroids, and said he was gonna get tupac to come fuck him up again....then pulled out the hairbrush from the movie and said "remember this ....chicago??"

man that shit was too much....joe looked legit pissed

dam this the closest i found of it.....

i'm still looking...

watchmojo made a few lists......

i gotta really think hard for ones off the top of my head....

I'll check these out, but watchmojo normally only ranks white shit, you'll be lucky to see black things make their lists

i wish i could find that guy torry episode of def comedy jam that nigga really went in on joe...

shit was crazy......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back