Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna upload pics as promised but I can only get my laptop to connect to wifi, not my phone.

techy ppl, @Cain n whomever else, what doo u do when an iphone and ipad wont recognidse the wifi network? i cant even book uber rn
What are you using to connect to us?

Niggas really fall for that "I dont believe in sex before marriage" shit? lmaoo
Listen, in all seriousness she told me that when we were young and that is why we became just friends. I have been to all three of her weddings. This last one has lasted over 10 years so I guess it is going to last. I don't knock her moral convictions and she had no problem finding men to agree to it. But in the 1st 2 cases the marriages were definitely rushed. But as we have seen in threads people have opinions on the number of men a woman has slept with so you have to respect her number only being 3 by mid to late 30's.

Listen, in all seriousness she told me that when we were young and that is why we became just friends. I have been to all three of her weddings. This last one has lasted over 10 years so I guess it is going to last. I don't knock her moral convictions and she had no problem finding men to agree to it. But in the 1st 2 cases the marriages were definitely rushed. But as we have seen in threads people have opinions on the number of men a woman has slept with so you have to respect her number only being 3 by mid to late 30's.

U do make a good point.

Why was the first question I saw when I came to visit you all this morning was "Ladies, would you ever eat a man's a$$?"

Who said yes?

let me smell your breath
hqdefault.jpg

@HellCzar is a goofy ass nigga man.

I've posted twice about Masonic shit on here and he's asked twice and gotten a response lol

Man i probably got lost in the alerts and forgot lol. But anyway how did you go about choosing a lodge or organization that was for you? Like what did you you look for. Ive heard from older folks it can take time to see whats really for an induvidual looking to join and what isnt

You from baltimore. Thats a lifetime L. Yall dont even have any rappers.
shieeeeeeeeed.........

we got hella spitters......

king los, skarr akbar, the boy blesst, mully man, even the new nigga kirk kobang got a few bangers....

I wanna upload pics as promised but I can only get my laptop to connect to wifi, not my phone.

techy ppl, @Cain n whomever else, what doo u do when an iphone and ipad wont recognidse the wifi network? i cant even book uber rn
From your phone you can upload pics to Dropbox, Goggle photos or any cloud service. Then from there you log into those services from your computer and post whatever pic you like

@BNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back