Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niccas get in they feelings you kno... what nicca puts pink on anutha nicca?

When has cube done anything on the level of jamie in ray or django? Besides boys n tha hood dude has been making lame comedy movies, aside from the first friday
Boyz n da hood
Higher learning
Three kings

And he's a believable action hero....

Plus the comedy catalog

Friday is a classic...the sequels are decent...

The are there yets, all about the Benjamin, glass shield.

Cube got range

That nigga calls literally every thing feelings....

That's like his only diss

Boyz n da hood
Higher learning
Three kings

And he's a believable action hero....

Plus the comedy catalog

Friday is a classic...the sequels are decent...

The are there yets, all about the Benjamin, glass shield.

Cube got range
Lmao @ cube being a believable action hero, I'll give you hire learning but three kings is mediocre. Are we there yet is trash too, you aint seeing that without your fam b.

tumblr_nmqfykG0BD1qgdlcyo1_250.gif

She looks like the she's the chick that got that tat done. Lol

You been waiting to use that since I said it to you...

This shit sad...

Normally an alias is a bannable offense.....But watching you in your feelings is more entertaining
Ban me then u wide nostril sum bitch

The propaganda in media is so fuckin obvious now. I could've told u who they were gonna pin this on before they even said it. People are gonna believe this shit too

1) If ISIS is real as the media protrays them, then of course they would say they did it. Anytime a brown dude did anything world wide and I ran an international terror organization, I'd claim that shit.

2) If you believe ISIS exists as the media portrays it kys. How they have a whole call line and active on twitter being the most wanted terror organization in the world. They are "Muslim" but they mostly only kill other Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back