Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 10653

Yoooo! Why is the NBA making a tv special out of the 2018 schedule??? "uhhuh."

they are trying to make the sport year round to keep interest of current fans while trying to gather newer ones

they have been extremely progressive in that area. They allow people to make youtube clips using game film w/o taking them down, unlike the NFL who will have yo shit ceased at a the drop of a dime.

they are trying to make the sport year round to keep interest of current fans while trying to gather newer ones

they have been extremely progressive in that area. They allow people to make youtube clips using game film w/o taking them down, unlike the NFL who will have yo shit ceased at a the drop of a dime.

Eh, just give me the schedule so I can make my plans to go see my bum ass Hawks :mhm:

I feel like a higher power is speaking to me through fucked up situations. Just watched a part of my world crumble before my eyes. So with that being said I'm extending my forgiveness to @AP21 whether it means anything to you or not matters not. It's for me, not you. Water under the bridge.

I feel like a higher power is speaking to me through fucked up situations. Just watched a part of my world crumble before my eyes. So with that being said I'm extending my forgiveness to @AP21 whether it means anything to you or not matters not. It's for me, not you. Water under the bridge.

bout time nigga

I hope whatever it is that caused this gets resolved and that you continue to prosper and achieve all the goals you've set for yourself

As far as I'm concerned, that ordeal is in the past and water under the bridge.

Holy fucking shit

It's gotta be a cold day in hell right now

I hope whatever it is that caused this gets resolved and that you continue to prosper and achieve all the goals you've set for yourself

As far as I'm concerned, that ordeal is in the past and water under the bridge.

standing-ovation.gif

Real shyt we just witnessed here guy. Bravo. BRA-FREAKIN-VO!

Which are the best?

Grilled
Fried
Baked
BBQ

DHIdLKVXsAQjJtu.jpg

For your health its baked. As far as taste motherfucking fried

Ayo i never saw the appeal of getting head by a chick in a ski mask. I mean i love head by why the ski mask. I wanna look in your eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back