Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broke the bro code by accident yo. At my homeboy crib amd i asked him about some freaks they partied with on the weekend(everytime im out of town i miss these events) I asked my homeboy which one was giving the crazy top didnt even peep his girl was right there on the bed. I tried to play it off but i just walked upstairs lol

Broke the bro code by accident yo. At my homeboy crib amd i asked him about some freaks they partied with on the weekend(everytime im out of town i miss these events) I asked my homeboy which one was giving the crazy top didnt even peep his girl was right there on the bed. I tried to play it off but i just walked upstairs lol

87XXO.gif

mHM3DMk.gif

Man czar came way out left field with the ski mask shit

Like they don't have eye holes.

If you can't see her eyes fam, that might be a bag or something

Took 3 months but I finally at the end of my 2k season

#1 seed and just beat Cleveland in the ECF. On to GSW.

Niggaz be thinking I'm crazier than I really am....

I was like 20 miles from Charlottesville this weekend when all the wild shit went down....

And like 3 people called me making sure I wasn't out there looking for white folk to murk...

I'm like bruh......2 kids......And a wife.....what y'all think I am? Black Dynamite??

Niggaz be thinking I'm crazier than I really am....

I was like 20 miles from Charlottesville this weekend when all the wild shit went down....

And like 3 people called me making sure I wasn't out there looking for white folk to murk...

I'm like bruh......2 kids......And a wife.....what y'all think I am? Black Dynamite??

Du at the rally...
FBTVyh.gif

How your dumbass not notice a full grown human laying on the bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back