Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this nigga gotta figure out a way to turn these shits into money.. cuz they' creative and funny as shit.....

dude ad libs be so fucking on point it's criminal

I've been planning on making something like this for a min. I've seen others like this, but most are trash, this one actually had me lol. Ima subscribe to their channel.

Yassss. That bih was crazy as a mf lmao. You seen the one when his friend was talkin to a dude and thought it was a woman?
Did you see the one when he met a chick who was bougie and she invited him to the crib and her lights was off and mattress on the kitchen floor? Man I cried

Are these niggas the same cats who had the one where one met a tranny online?

this the dude who used to do the voiceovers for the NBA dudes

itsreal85

prior to him passing, Q had him upload his stuff to worldstar. Im sure he got some bread out the deal

she created Grey's Anatomy, how to get away with murder, and scandal. I think she did one more, but the name escapes me

but she is PAID!!!

This lady in here rubbing my feet and I drifted off into slumber for a quick second. I hate when people touch my feet but these asians know how to rub well.

This is dope, this lady was involved in bringing a lot of shows to TV. Shes a writer/Producer/Showrunner/Executive Producer and was one of the big wigs over at ABC for awhile.

Shes worked on Greys Anatomy (and its spinoff), How to get away with murder, scandal, and has a couple other shows coming out later this year that she was a producer on.

Im not the biggest fan of the genre of stuff shes worked in, but her works got a ton of good reviews. Will be cool to see what she does on Netflix, not having to worry about making her stuff TV Appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back