Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABW Thread of Records.

Kandy first to rob.

Goldie first to win two tournaments consecutively.

Sam first to get banned. (I think or was that me?)

MissK first people's mod.

ABW Thread of Records.

Kandy first to rob.

Goldie first to win two tournaments consecutively.

Sam first to get banned. (I think or was that me?)

MissK first people's mod.

I'll add that thread to the FOF section. I'll start working on the FOF section this week.

Kandy first to win BEST AVI!

I'd like to thank....my dad and mom on collaborating to make a masterpiece.

and those voters who believed in me!

this nigga gotta figure out a way to turn these shits into money.. cuz they' creative and funny as shit.....

dude ad libs be so fucking on point it's criminal

this nigga gotta figure out a way to turn these shits into money.. cuz they' creative and funny as shit.....

I spent a day watching these awhile back. I was cracking up. It's one about him meeting a crazy chick and another one with him trying to getting money back from someone who owe him. SO DAMN FUNNY!!

I spent a day watching these awhile back. I was cracking up. It's one about him meeting a crazy chick and another one with him trying to getting money back from someone who owe him. SO DAMN FUNNY!!
Yassss. That bih was crazy as a mf lmao. You seen the one when his friend was talkin to a dude and thought it was a woman?

the police officer had me in tears...

"when i say do something, you do it!!"

well, he getting paid off the youtube hits, but all of that stuff he using is other people's original IP

he need to create his own stuff if he really wanna have complete control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back