Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care who wrote anything, the artists still gotta kill that shit. Whitney didn't write all of her songs but she's the GOAT. You a liar if you say otherwise.
Goat singer not artist, there's a massive difference imo. It's a lot easier to pay for writers and just perform than it is to do both and continue to put out consistently good music.

Rick and Morty is a great

:df:

Holy fuck what the hell is allergens talking about??

Goat singer not artist, there's a massive difference imo. It's a lot easier to pay for writers and just perform than it is to do both and continue to put out consistently good music.

There's no difference to me between artist and singer. Everybody has writers on their team, I dont know why all of a sudden its frowned upon now.

There's no difference to me between artist and singer. Everybody has writers on their team, I dont know why all of a sudden its frowned upon now.
It's different for every genre, in pop it's the norm, but in rap it's frowned upon. I just think it's crazy to call somebody like brandy a goat when all they did was step in a booth to sing a prewritten song.

Know what I love about this video, besides the fact that they're both great dancers? They blended the dancing in it so well it don't seem contrived at all...

So I just saw that XXL cypher........rap has hit it's commercial peak, it's all down hill from here.

I nearly died from laughter when they stopped the beat for tentacion like he was about to kill it

So I just saw that XXL cypher........rap has hit it's commercial peak, it's all down hill from here.

I nearly died when they stopped the beat for tentacion like he was about to kill it
I have faith.... I mean look how much Kendrick is celebrated. The stage is set like hell for lyrics to make a come back

I have faith.... I mean look how much Kendrick is celebrated. The stage is set like hell for lyrics to make a come back
I hope, it looks rap is in that transition period between a big change, like how glam rock transitioned into grunge.

But damn man, that cypher was sad as hell.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back