Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ima under cover liar, I lay under the covers, look a bitch in the eyes and tell her I love her"

Triple Entandre..who say 50 don't got bars

Bruh....

Just witnessed the most brutal swerve in history.... It was literally like out of a movie.....

French or Italian dude... Something foreign... Nigga thought he was Casanova.... Trying to put the euro charm on a young sista with dreads outside my bar..

And the funny thing..... he almost won....
He was prolly thinking he bout to pull one of those black chicks who don't fuck with Niggaz like that....

Till Niggaz pulled up.....

Now these Niggaz ain't like real ass Niggaz.... But they on time for a place like this.... And they know it... Music all loud... Car and clothes all flashy.... They the type that love to be seen.... And shorty must've known them cuz her whole demeanor changed up

"Nigga who car you driving? I know that ain't your shit"

" what you think you the only one out here getting money?"

(Mind you both these mother fuckers prolly doctors or lawyer's.... But they still talk that shit)

Bruh if you could have saw the face of euro dude..... Like she instantly forgot about him.... Ran to homie car, and then walked in the bar with him with out even a word to slim.....

When they both went inside and just me and dude were left out there,, I was like :shrug3:

I have none. I don't know y'all like that.
full_zpsyga4tndy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back