Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 9600

Local chic. I met inside of this black barbershop I took King and Prince to.

I offered to take my hair down from goddess twists so she can feel it and what not and she was like
" I see you've been messing with ametures, I don't need to touch your hair to know i can loc it you are my sister , you can loc".

I was overwhelmed, filled with joy and acceptance.
View attachment 9601

I've never truly been in a BLACK barbershop. The atmosphere was lovely and it smelled like beard oil, cocoa butter and corn bread.

I wanted to live there.
Awesome. Im happu for you.
Just be mindful of the products she uses in your hair. No wax and no gel

@Judge Dread
Don't listen to AP, he just trying to find more folks to join his Creeper Crew.

:mhm:

If I were offended you would have known.

Keep smoking pristine and converse all you want about whom you want my brethren. ;-)

Last edited:
Yeah , but it will eventually.

Cool cool bro

The+gif+no+i+m+still+waiting+for+the+_76b27abb788d8173ef010481d8f96a83.jpg

reason # 438 why spooning is a pointless practice......neck cramps in the morning.....

You would know white boy.
I'm not white I'm the Black God.

Also switching topics...........you know what's a dumbass saying that Hotep niggas say. The black race is going way due to interracial relationships. But reality and facts say otherwise.

Fact: there's more Africans(black people) than there is white people in the world. Black people are second in population to Asians on the planet and crackas are last. With that said it would take multi generations and all out genocide for Black people to disappear and fall under the Hotep rhetoric.

With that said it's still power to the people though and I love my people but that rhetoric is always hilarious to me

I'm not white I'm the Black God.

Also switching topics...........you know what's a dumbass saying that Hotep niggas say. The black race is going way due to interracial relationships. But reality and facts say otherwise.

Fact: there's more Africans(black people) than there is white people in the world. Black people are second in population to Asians on the planet and crackas are last. With that said it would take multi generations and all out genocide for Black people to disappear and fall under the Hotep rhetoric.

With that said it's still power to the people though and I love my people but that rhetoric is always hilarious to me

Dilution is real.

BEWARE.

Spooning ALWAYS leads to sex, when done correctly.
yea cuz crying babies don't dead that whole situation........

you gotta be a special piece of shit to have sex while breast feeding...

no judgement tho if you get off on that type of shit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back