Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea cuz crying babies don't dead that whole situation........

you gotta be a special piece of shit to have sex while breast feeding...

no judgement tho if you get off on that type of shit....

Lol @ special piece of sh*t .

Ain't gone lie , we tried to get it whilst I was nursing but that little African bit the heck out of my nipple and I almost punched him in the face.

We never tried it again afterward. Lol

Lol @ special piece of sh*t .

Ain't gone lie , we tried to get it whilst I was nursing but that little African bit the heck out of my nipple and I almost punched him in the face.

We never tried it again afterward. Lol
u tried?

yall freak nasty knows no limits

:gtfoh:

My nose was spread from here to Africa. I was black as a mf. Swollen ain't even the word. I looked like a burnt pillsbury dough man.

Hahaha. Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I found another lady that looks horrendous preggo.

I love everyone but sometimes get the urge to stick my foot out and trip the petite cute preggo chicks. Lmbo!!

yea cuz crying babies don't dead that whole situation........

you gotta be a special piece of shit to have sex while breast feeding...

no judgement tho if you get off on that type of shit....

I don't get this logic....

Guess I fit the bill lmao

Edit: I just now realized we talking about sex with the baby latched to a titt y. Nah...that ain't whats hot.

Reesey a freak heaux

Today I'm going back to my hometown. Was supposed to be in Miami today but the Nebraska trip cancelled my vacation. So we're going back to check on some family and I'm taking a bunch old clothes to the church shelter. Was going fishing today but don't know if I have access to the pond

u was smashing your lady while she was breast feeding your kid??

wtf????

yall the nastiest niggaz alive..

who raised yall????

i'd slam punch my mother dead in the face if i found out she got down like that.....

I get so close to wanting to start dreads then I pull away. I'll continue to rock the faux ones til I'm ready.

I wanted to try the faux ones but have never worn weave and have sworn against it due to some of the horrid pics/stories on how it breaks your hair out.

I asked @DS_ if he wouldn't mind me trying faux ones and he said "NO HAIRHATS"!

Which is all he ever says when it comes to women and weaves/fake hair. He is adamant...SO , I'll just have to see what I look like after this weekend.

But if it looks bad because it will be short and my head is big as sh*t , then I'm going to faux for the length until it grows out.

Edit: I just now realized we talking about sex with the baby latched to a titt y. Nah...that ain't whats hot.

Reesey a freak heaux
naw nigga, don't back track now....

Reesey a freak heaux

Watch your f*cking mouth African.

I wanted to try the faux ones but have never worn weave and have sworn against it due to some of the horrid pics/stories on how it breaks your hair out.

I asked @DS_ if he wouldn't mind me trying faux ones and he said "NO HAIRHATS"!

Which is all he ever says when it comes to women and weaves/fake hair. He is adamant...SO , I'll just have to see what I look like after this weekend.

But if it looks bad because it will be short and my head is big as sh*t , then I'm going to faux for the length until it grows out.
I thought about extensions too. I don't want short locs. My hair is long but I know it will look short after being loc'd.

I never had an issue with weave but know a lot of people who have. Edges be gone and everything.

yal niggaz habitual line steppers...

this bout to be the 3rd nigga to get discommunicated for getting to familiar...

:gtfoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back