Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
When niggas start bringing up personality and money when describing a chick's looks.......
index.php
First thing I mentioned was her looks!

Natural TnA (ok, almost, she got her boobs done)

Decent face. She cute. She ain't the best face walking around but she faaaaarr from unattractive. Ain't quite pretty but she cute

First thing I mentioned was her looks!

Natural TnA (ok, almost, she got her boobs done)

Decent face. She cute. She ain't the best face walking around but she faaaaarr from unattractive. Ain't quite pretty but she cute

I'm stealing this.

Witcho "ain't quite pretty" look in @$$. Ha!

Man get over it.

Not everyone y'all wanna stick your weenie in is the sh*t hun, just face it.

Curiosity can make sh*t look tasty when it's not.

But ok.. you got it. ;-)
Attraction is a subjective thing as is beauty. She has a muscular frame but I wouldn't say it is manly. Also, when criticizing her looks we run the risk of using other people standards of beauty when judging one of our own and that is dangerous. You have the right to your opinion on her beauty but remember black women are always judged on a different scale and we should be cognizant of our views and falling into the slave masters traps. I know you are one of the most open minded people so I hope you take that the right way.

Attraction is a subjective thing as is beauty. She has a muscular frame but I wouldn't say it is manly. Also, when criticizing her looks we run the risk of using other people standards of beauty when judging one of our own and that is dangerous. You have the right to your opinion on her beauty but remember black women are always judged on a different scale and we should be cognizant of our views and falling into the slave masters traps. I know you are one of the most open minded people so I hope you take that the right way.

Awe. I love you. (No sarcasm)
download (2).jpg

AKA.........being a female

Dude, I'm not surprised you are single.
(No disrespect to the angel)

You just suck at the "woman" thing. You are barbaric but lazy. Controlling with no direction.

You want things a MAN'S way, but have not yet become a MAN.

@Joshua 3:16 come get your grandpa cuzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back