Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
be safe tho

gpn6t3rfdyil.jpg

That's some pure ether, bruh.

This time a stripper was giving me a lap dance and tried to kiss me. Like full on, on the lips.

Bruh I must've dodged that shit with the quickness. She caught my cheek tho. Fuuuccckkk that.

It might seem like I'm a vet in the game but really this is my 3rd time in 5 years that I've gone.

It's always a different experience every time lol. Think I'm cool for a min

Switching gears, I didn't wanna start a thread but if someone has cancer and wanted to sleep would you, would you?

Switching gears, I didn't wanna start a thread but if someone has cancer and wanted to sleep would you, would you?

Cancer, in a nutshell, is just useless cells that multiply unchecked by the body's natural processes. I wouldn't have a problem.

Dating someone seriously w/ cancer? Nah wouldn't put myself thru that.

An increased probability of being alone with our potential kids would be enough to scare me away from that

Come on now Ms.Cup, you're letting your personal feeling cloud your rational mind.
The hate doesn't become you.

I never hate. I am the one of the best congratulators on this board.

I give props where props is due without the interference of male testosterone and thirst.

She was a built athletic woman. Very fit. But sexually, I couldn't do it if I were a man.

Id feel like I was sexing a man with a fat @$$.

You can't be buffer than me my G.

You can be fit and cut, but BUFFER!?.

She outdo most on here BUFF/Bulk wise sans like 2 that I've seen.

That's too much for a "lady"

Last edited:

I've give props where props is due without the interference of male testosterone and thirst.

She was a built athletic woman. Very fit. But sexually, I couldn't do it if I were a man.

She's not even that....

You got it

I've give props where props is due without the interference of male testosterone and thirst.

You wrote all that from a pov of a man without the true capability of thinking like a man.
You don't know what you would do if you were a man and you have no idea what you'd like.

Most black man would completely disagree with you, Serena at her prime was near the top of most black mens fuck list.

You wrote all that from a pov of a man without the true capability of thinking like a man.
You don't know what you would do if you were a man and you have no idea what you'd like.

Most black man would completely disagree with you, Serena at her prime was near the top of most black mens fuck list.

Man get over it.

Not everyone y'all wanna stick your weenie in is the sh*t hun, just face it.

Curiosity can make sh*t look tasty when it's not.

But ok.. you got it. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back